005, trauma.

olivia just ended her own life and lilia was scared she didn't understand. she tried for hours but she couldn't do it. she heard people talking about a new woman, she was confused, a new person? They never got new people. "daryl can I see the new person?" lilia asked curiously. "nah hon' it's to dangerous." he said back "daryl please, i just wanna peek?" she asked. "fine come on" whenever they made it to the place the new woman was staying it was somewhere near the house. lilia took a peek.

it was her mother. "no this can't be no" lilia said nervously. "what? what you talking about" daryl asked confused. lilia turned around and said "daryl that's my mom." daryls eyes widened because that bitch left lilia alone on the side of the road.

lilia ran away, she did not want to talk to her mother.

a few hours later lilia was still wondering why her mom was there. why was she at a random farm, was she looking for lilia? eh, unlikely. "hon i just talked to her. she said she had been looking for a daughter named lils." daryl said "that's my nickname" she said in quotes. "please kill her." that surprised daryl. "hon why would I do that?"

"look, ive gone through a lot of shit these past two weeks so might as well add more I'm tired of everything! dont kill her, i'll wait for her to die a more painful death." lilia said almost yelling. "where is this coming from?" daryl asked startled by her saying this stuff.

"after seeing the life maggie and beth live in, and i noticed i didn't live in a normal place, my mom would yell at me tell me she would kill me if I tried anything, and i'd see my dad with bruises on his body because of what she did to him. i can't imagine what my brother went through. i never really knew he put on a brave face for me acted like everything was okay, it really wasn't it was a screwed up place to live. my mom isn't a good person she will kill this entire farm worth of people if she feels a certain feeling. i've seen it before. she's done it before. so daryl that is where it's coming from." lilia exclaimed starting to tear up.

daryl was trying not to tear up, this kid seemed a lot like him. except her mom is his dad. he knew he had take care of this kid not matter what. he grabbed her and hugged her, she soon got down. daryl talked a big game but he got emotional at this stuff. a tear ran down daryl's face. teagan saw it she got up to hug daryl's leg to comfort him.

"hey glenn." lilia said walking up to glenn. "hey kiddo" glenn said smiling at her "what's up?"

"can i tell you a secret if you tell me a secret?" she said making glenn tweek an eyebrow. lilia always enjoyed knowing the latest gossip. "uh... sure why not." glenn said confused

"the new person is my mother" lilia said

"what?!" glenn exclaimed. "yeah, uh, what's your secret?" lilia asks. "loris pregnant" glenn said knowing he could trust this kid. "oh i know that shane gave me a bruise for listening in." lilia said. "what the hell?" glenn asks. "oh yeah, ask daryl glenny." lilia said being sarcastic. "um okay kiddo. peace out." glenn said walking away.

the whole farm gathered for a meeting, lilia wasn't sure what it was for. "so we heard some news about something shane did." rick said. "oh hell no i'm done." lilia said. daryl grabbed her arm not letting her leave. "damn glenn, i trusted you with my secret, you told the whole group and i barely know most of these people!" lilia almost yelled. "sorry kiddo but that is serious." glenn said. "rick, totally weird question. can i kill shane?" lilia asked very seriously. "eh, eh, eh. don't do it. you all can hate me, you can call me a bad person but no one understands my life so i'm gonna go kill shane and no one is going to stop me!" daryl looked at her confused but understanding. "daryl, explain" rick said. "what do i have to explain, the kid said it she's gonna kill shane so she's gonna leave er alone!" daryl yelled handing teagan a gun.

"hey jackass!" lilia said yelling at shane getting his attention. "don't call me that, what do you want" lilia pointed a gun at him. "stop kid your not gon-" shane was cut off by being shot in the neck by carl. "carl?" lilia asked. "i did it for you. he's not aloud to touch my bestfriend." he said a tear running down his cheek. "you didn't have to do that, i know you cared about him. i'm sorry i made you do that." lilia said. seeing him being noticeably sad.

she arrived back at the meeting. "look guys, hate me if you want. i'm sorry i did it. for anyone who cared about him, even though i'm surprised anyone did. anyhow, does anyone have anything to say about this." lilia said. "kiddo no one's mad we all wanted him gone, except lori..." glenn said. lilia looked at her crying in the corner. "i didn't enjoy him he was mean to me. i did care about him though, and i think rick did too." lori said. "lori i know about you and shane, it's obvious." rick spat.

authors note
comics, my first comic thingy not sure how this is gonna play out but we will cross that road when we get there. :)

975 words

"i act like i don't fuckin care, 'cause i'm so fuckin scared."

-blackbear