054, it may turn out well.

it had been 2 months. she wasn't in a real fight with anyone anymore, no one hated her anymore. they were working on a bridge, lilia knew it would help so she was helping build it, and all the saviors had joined them and this one person justin had been pissing her off. that day they were working on the bridge like always, lily didn't have a job but henry did, she helped him with that. they gave water to everyone working, they had made it to justin. he took one cup of water and greedily took another. henry pulled away the water bucket.

"cmon kid, i'm thirsty." justin said. "only one for everyone." henry replied.

"give me it." he said. "oh my god suck it up, your not getting anything else your causing a big deal for no reason, you thirsty? go find a damn cactus." lily said. justin threw a punch at her she ducked and henry tripped him with his staff. she smiled at him.

he jumped up and punched lily and did not miss this time, she fell for a second then got back up. she kicked him in the balls. he grabbed sand and threw it at her eyes. she squinted but got back up. she punched him 3 times and spit on him.

"still thirsty." she said putting sand on his eyes and she ran away henry beside her.

"yo you did so good!" henry said. "thanks babe." she said giving him a kiss. they both sat on a bench.

daryl walked over. "you killed that."

"thanks dad." she replied. she went back to the big tent and took a nap for 15 hours. she worked with some wood with justin, aaron, daryl, and a few others. a big herd of walkers came into where they were working, lily grabbed her 2 knives. she had learned to use two. she stabbed two, then she slashed one's face and then stabbed it with the others.

"ah!" aaron screamed. a man dropped a gigantic log on his arm, lily put her knives back and ran over. her and daryl picked the log up off his arm. she flipped off the man on her way to the infirmary. there was no one there. "i got this." lily said.

"lay aaron down." she said. daryl helped him lay down. "this is going to hurt like a bitch. i'm sorry." she grabbed a knife. "nothin for the pain?" daryl asked worried about his friend. "nothin that will kick in fast enough. i'll do it." she said. she grabbed he knife and cut off his arm. aaron screamed at the top of his lungs.

"dad get all the gauze! all of it!" he grabbed all of it and he put it on. when the bleeding went down, she wrapped it.

"daryl stay here, i'll be back." she said. she stormed out. "who was controlling that herd!?" she yelled. everyone looked at justin.

"i'm sorry it was dead." justin said. "bullshit it was a solar walky you didn't think to check it?" she screamed. "i'm sorry." he said.

"liar." she said pushing him out he door of the tent. he grabbed a pan and hit him over the head. she spit on him, "still thirsty?" she asked rolling her eyes. "i see your face here again your not gonna see the light of day," then she walked back. daryl was watching. she ran to aaron, enid was taking care of him. lily went to the tent and took a nap, daryl joined her 2 hours later.

  ~~

she woke up and rick was "knocking" on her door.

"can we talk?" he asked. "yeah sure, what about?" she asked. "we found justin as a walker last night, you know anything about that?" he asked.

"no." she said furrowing her eyebrows. "well, it seems you might've killed him." he said. "are you sure you don't know anything?"

"yes i don't know anything." she said turning around. she went back to sleep and when she woke up daryl was on the bed beside her.

"he question you too?" daryl asked. "yes." she said.

"you do it?" daryl asked. "i know you would tell me if you did."

4 hours earlier

lily snuck out of the tent and found justin walking in the forest, she dragged her feet to seem like a walker.

"fuck you." she said stabbing him in the chest with a spear.

_

"uh huh." she said. daryl cackled a bit. "of course ya did." daryl said smiling. "i'm happy that asshole is dead."

"same." she said. "thanks for not hatin me."

"sorry i've been such an ass, i love you." he said. "i love you too." lily replied with a half smile.

rick walked into her tent, "are ya sure you didn't kill justin?" he asked. "i know you did."

"like anyone would care." she said. "yeah, no one would care but you can't kill people." he replied.

"tell that to yourself when we were at terminus, when we were fighting the saviours, the governor." lily said. "nothings changed, killing is still key to survival."

"no it's not." rick said. "yes it it! justin brought aaron close to death, now he knows how it feels." rick looked at him.

"i'm not the kind of person to tell you this but stop acting like you are." rick said. "yeah... no." she smiled at him and walked away. she was tired of people telling her that. they may be right most of the time but it seems they had brain washed rick grimes into thinking he didn't have to take a chance. this bridge wasn't going to do shit, she knew that no one wanted to admit it.

she still loved rick but what was happening to him?

authors note 🌸🌸

heyy i've written this chapter over the span of a week... well it is currently 12 aclock in the morning and i'm finishing this up, it's almost christmas in 5 days so i'm so happy!! anyways that's my note but i have something else. i described 3 characters in the book to chat gpt and i for an image so i edited it and put them all together, you guys guess who they are!

 i described 3 characters in the book to chat gpt and i for an image so i edited it and put them all together, you guys guess who they are!

sorry the fucking picture is so big 💀

1048 words