068, shit.

she took a few deep breaths to get her heart rate down, then got up and ran outside to the porch of her house. no one was there. she ran a little more then cole stopped her. "lily, whats wrong?"

"i had a dream my dad died, i need to find him." she said. trying to go farther. "stop." he put his arm in front of her, signaling her to turn around. lance hornsby?

"hi lilia." he said. "hi?" she asked. "your dad is over there." she looked up and saw him, he ran over and hugged him. "hi baby, what happened?"

"i had a dream you-" she didnt say it but he understood. "its okay, im still here." he grabbed her hand and brought her into a cabin. "me you, and your friend. cole, we are all leaving. ive been talking to him and he wants to leave so we are going with him. we are gonna bring judith and rj with us but we are going, and we are never coming back."

"okay." she ran and grabbed her stuff and putting it in her backpack. and they all left. they just kept walking they just needed to leave. lily killed a walker cole killed another.

"why are we leaving anyways?" judith asked. "that place is toxic, we just needed to be alone." daryl replied.

"dad, what happened there?" she asked. "me and rosita were going to find some kid who went missing, but it turns out they put him out there to die."

"he was my brother, and after my parents died i tried to get us out. but they put me in jail and they killed him." cole said. "im sorry cole." judith said.

"its okay, ive been trying to heal but running away will be best for me." he said. daryl nodded sitting down. they all sat in a circle. lily opened her notebook and saw a note she read it, she forgot she put carls note in it so she was just rereading it. she felt numb. she put the note back and leaned her head back. judith scooted closer to her. "you okay?" she asked.

"yeah, i just saw carls note again." she said. "are you okay?"

"not really but ya know is anyone okay these days?" she asked. "no, i guess not." lily replied. lily grabbed ricks box. she opened it and saw the gun.

"ive been keepin this since your dad died, i wanted to give it to you when i thought it was right, its right. i trust you with this. take care of it." lily said. "youve had it? all this time?" judith asked.

"yeah, i couldnt bring myself to give it to anyone." she said. she handed her the gun. daryl looked up. "you had it?"

"yes, i found it minutes after he died." she said. daryl looked at it 3 tears falling down his face. he wiped them soon after. they soon got up and found a grocery store. lily walked in and it was... full? she didnt know what to think she just walked in and grabbed some first aid but then a walker popped up behind her. cole stabbed it. lily looked at him, nodding.

cole loved her. it was so early but that doesnt matter, he loved her so much, and nothing was going to change that. lilia was sitting beside judith and daryl was on the opposite side, judith was being rude to everyone lately, lily had gone through it too so she wasn't mad. judith was always the little sweet girl and she hated it, she wanted to be seen as something in this world.

"daryl why can't you handle yourself?" she asked. daryl looked up at her. "what?" he asked confused what she meant by that. "why are we out here? because you cant handle yourself?"

"we are out here so i can keep all your asses safe." daryl said annoyed she said that. lily didnt want to be there for that fight so she grabbed coles hand and walked to the woods a bit farther.

"i saw your note."  lily told him. "you ready to do it?" he asked. "no. i'm not. i wanna stay."she said, "okay... but i'm still doin' it, and yer watchin' it." lily stared at him. she walked up to him slowly. "before you go, i love you." she said kissing him softly on the lips. she closed her eyes and slowly pulled away.

"see you soon cole." she said walking away not feeling anything. she was numb.

everyone was going back to commonwealth to fight them, they needed to keep the family safe. lily walked in slowly, no in had seen her in a very long time. she looked up at maggie, she didn't say anything to her. she looked at negan and nodded her head. she grabbed the gun they had for her. daryl screamed for everyone to duck. she did so. she ran near maggie, not on purpose. lily couldn't think about cole now. but she was going to. so she could get all her anger out.

she shot at the person beside pamela. (the main bitch) she pointed a gun at maggie. lily pushed maggie over and her shoulder got shot. super close to her heart. daryl screamed, then negan, then judith. they shot pamela in the the stomach. lily tried to get up, she was still conscious. she winced then daryl picked her up and they ran. she was awake the whole time they laid her down on a bed. maggie and daryl surrounded her.

"hey— if i die, tell everyone- i love em'. im sorry im an asshole. i deeply apologize— for that." daryl cut her off. "you ain't dyin'." he reassured her. she fell unconscious.

when she awoke she was in a whole new place, a house. daryl was right beside her. "hey honey." he said.

"hey." she said in pain. "you feel okay?" daryl asked her. she leaned up, she actually sat up. "im ready dad." she said.

"for what?" he asked. she looked at maggie and judith. they all said at the same time. "to kill that bitch." lily had a lot of anger she needed to put on someone, she needed to hold off for a moment though. when they all got to the gate where everyone was locked out, about to be brutally murdered. lily ran over ignoring the pain in her shoulder.

"what the hell are ya' doin'?"

"saving the world." pamela replied. "no your savin' yerself! you dont give a shit about anyone here! you tried to make this place like the old world that was the fuckin' problem!" she walked back a bit daryl caught her, she was light headed.

lilia dixon had missed a whole lot. and she would never know about it.

authors note 🤪

last chapter is the next one. sorry bout this horrible book and how i wasted your time this is a joke.

1167 words.