069, the end.

HAHAH I DIDNT EVEN MEAN IT TO END AT 69 😭🙏

lily was in the same room as rosita and eugene. she was holding coco. rositas daughter. she had never held a baby before her, no one except for judith.

"lily. i need to tell ya somethin'." rosita said, a tear in her eye and that look on her face that something bad had happened.

"did ya?" she asked. rosita nodded. lily looked at her tears welling up in her eyes.

"you cant tell anyone." lily looked at her close to sobbing. "i need you to."

"i cant." lily said. "you are lilia fuckin dixon you can keep your shit together." rosita told her, she wiped her tears and closed her eyes. rosita was one of her last people she had. the morning after, everyone ate together and lily didn't join, she sat upstairs with negan, she wanted to catch up with him, she did so.

later that day she went outside, maggie joined her.

"maggie, i wanna talk to you because i really care 'bout ya. but i couldn't hate negan for any longer, i couldn't do it. but maggie i don't think your a bad person for hatin' him. i understand you loved him, i loved him and jonah. they were amazin'. i just want ya to talk to negan, im sorry. mags." lily said.

"i forgive you my love." maggie said, lily got up and walked to rosita, she was laying in bed. lily sat beside her. eugene and everyone else was around her too. lily didn't cry, she was numb and in shock. she looked at rosita's eyes. she was on the verge of tears.

"i love you." lily said. everyone gave them a moment alone.

"maybe in another universe rose?" she asked. "in another universe lily." she replied.

"im so happy it was you in the end." rosita told her.

"i'll see you soon." lily said, tears began to run down her face. she couldn't breathe anymore.

she sat with daryl for a while after that, she didn't talk to anyone.

1 year later

lilia, now 16, almost 17. she was with negan now. she had said her farewells to everyone and she was off wherever she was going. she didn't know what she was going to do now. but that was for the future. she saw a note her in her pocket, when she read it, it was from judith. 'you deserve a happy ending too.' she really did.

lets see where this goes.

last, and final authors note.

it was so nice writing this book with you, i hope you had a decent time reading it. ended it off with a short chapter. thank you for reading this for so long. i love you, have a wonderful day.

466 words.