033, im so sorry about this.

lilia had had her little argument with rick. noah asked if rick and a few others would take him to his old town. he was still a teen, he just wanted to see his family.

"hey mr. grimes." noah introduced, daryl and carol knew him better then anyone else did.

"hello noah." he replied. "i'd like to ask you a question." rick nodded. "can i go to my old neighborhood, to see if my mom is there?" lily had promised him just him and her would go if he said no. "sure, daryl, glenn, michonne, bob, tyreese, lily! we're going!" he screamed. lily followed them all. her and daryl stayed in the back of the rv they were traveling in.

"do you really got any hope?" daryl asked. "i don't know. but i feel really bad for the kid." she replied. "i do too, i just don't believe that they would survive a year." he said. "dad you could be a bit more bleak." she said. "what?" he asked, genuinely confused. "sarcasm." she said with a snicker.

when they got to the neighborhood, lily went with tyreese and noah to check his parents house. when they walked in his mom was dead, a walker, a rotted corpse with flies and gnats eating at the rest of the dead meat. noah fell to his knees in emotional agony. lily took two slow steps back a tear falling down her face, she didn't want to shy away from the situation but what she was feeling was pure fear. she walked out the door and found a small house with no dead people. she sat on the couch, she felt so bad for noah, she had lost her mom but he actually expected her to be alive. she knew she wouldn't have a mom after stabbing her. that was traumatizing.

she walked back to the house but when she walked in she saw tyreese with a bite on his arm. "tyreese!" she screamed. she killed he walker that bit him. rick, michonne, and daryl came in they didn't notice she was there. they grabbed his arm and michonne cut it off. lily didn't know what to do, she didn't know how to feel, she didn't know what to think about. she just watched a man almost die in front of her eyes. daryl picked her up and they ran to the rv.

lily sat in the back of the rv she cried into her knees. daryl walked back to her and took a seat beside her. "im sorry you had to see that, but we are gonna go back to the church while we wait to go to alexandria." he proposed. "tyreese is dead huh?" she asked. "yeah." he said. "okay." she said going into the church. she grabbed her notebook and sat in the corner and wrote a letter.

tyreese,
im so sorry about this. it's okay you beat me up.
-lilia dixon

authors note 🙄
the day im writing this was absolutely horrible. so i'm in a bad mood so i had to make a bad chapter. love you, have a better day then i did which isn't hard to do.

531 words