015, working on it.

it had been 3 days since she had drank the whiskey. she felt better i guess, they had let her mother in a cell, a different cell block obviously. lilia didn't feel comfortable being anywhere near her anyways, she was happy about not being near her. glenn was her favorite person at the moment because he went and got her 2 notebooks colored pencils and 3 cool coloring books, she was super appreciative but him and maggie had gone out to get baby formula so she was continuing to color in her marvel coloring book he got her, it was her favorite one she was currently coloring in toby mcguire from spider-man 2.

lilia messed up her coloring on accident and threw her book as hard as she could and put her stuff back in her backpack and walked out of the cell. "daryl can i go out?" she asked him. " by yer self? hell nah." daryl told her. "daryl. i'd like to see you stop me." lilia backtalked him. his eyes widened. he grabbed her, "hey! don't talk to me that way!" he raised his voice. "fuck you!" lilia shouted at him and flipped him off and walked off with her backpack she hopped the fences knowing no one would let her out. she began to walk.

daryl's sat there trying to figure out why lilia was talking to him this way, a lot had been going on he thought that was the reason, but he let her go by herself. he wasn't going to go chase after her.

she went to find a convenient store. holy shit. the one her dad and brother died at. it was so close, that's really weird, she walked in needing some closure. she grabbed a thing of curtains for her cell she grabbed a cart to put everything in also. she threw a couple candy bars 4 premade first aid kits the only ones left. some cotton balls and q-tips. and she found some ibuprofen she could've used that before. she found a couple hundred dollars she grabbed it for fun. she put the bottle of ibuprofen and a first aid kit in her backpack with the money and candy bars and she broke in the med cabinet with a hammer she found and glass was everywhere. she found a few things to put in. "rawr" a walker was behind her. she pulled her knife out of her belt and stabbed it in the head and then another and another. she had lost track of how many she had killed at this point.

she saw the second one she killed was her brother. she saw the stab wounds he had she fell on her knees onto a ton of glass she sobbed harder then she ever had and was in extreme pain she screamed at the top of her lungs again and again it hurt her ears but she just continued she was in front of the broken med cabinet on her knees crying, not being able to handle life. her hair was in her face tears were running down her face she wanted to break everything in the store break the wall kill the entire earth. she couldn't even think about what she said to daryl. she just sobbed into her hands.

daryl had went to find her, he couldn't take it she found the convenient store she was at and heard crying so he went in, walked to the med cabinet and saw her sobbing into her knees on broken glass. she jumped up and hugged him as tight as she could. "i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry, i'm so sorry daryl, i'm so sorry, i'm such a bad kid, i'm so so so sorry." she said sobbing still. "i'm not mad at you, i love you so much, i love you lily." daryl said a few tears running down his face. "i love you too." lilia tried to breathe properly.

lilia had relaxed a bit but her legs were in extreme pain daryl grabbed some tweezers and began to pull out the glass, there were 4 little pieces. "damn." she said quietly. "you need to relax on the cussing." daryl said with a smile. "sorry but ow." lilia said. "sorry it hurts." daryl told her soothingly. "it's fine, daryl can i get my ears pierced?" lilia asked him. "uh, no your 8." daryl told her, stating the obvious in his mind. lilia winced as he pulled out more glass. "fine." she said rolling her eyes. "but i feel like it would be fun."

daryl rolled his eyes. "getting a needle poked through yer ear? you have a weird idea of fun. yer not doin it." daryl had finished getting the glass out of her legs he pulled out an alcohol wipe from the first aid kit. lilia winced from the stinging. lots of thoughts were running through her head. she thought about her mother. she wanted to go to the prison and cut her fingers off one by one then kill her. she couldn't she couldn't kill her mom.

her and daryl picked up a few more things and headed back to the prison, daryl didn't care about their fight lilia was going through a lot and he understood. lilia saw a few walkers and held on to her knife she forgot she was on a motorcycle, so she let go. they got to the prison and carl opened the gate for them, lilia jumped off the motorcycle and gave carl a light hug. he hugged her back happy to see her back. they all began to walk inside.

they had gotten to the cell block and saw hershel stitching up this random girl with dreads. lilia walked up to her. "hi." lilia greeted her. "hello?" the woman said confused. "what's your name?" lilia asked sitting criss cross beside her. "michonne, you?" michonne asked lilia. "oh pretty name, my name is lilia, or lily whatever you wanna call me. it's nice to meet you." lilia said smiling. "by any chance do you know someone named penny?"

"yeah." michonne said. lilias eyes widened and smile faded as she got up. she looked at daryl he was watching michonne closely. "lily hon, go to the cell okay?" daryl told her. lilia walked over to her cell after a simple 'okay'. she sat on her bed with her coloring book. no one wanted to tell her, her two favorite people had been taken and her mother had taken them. but she overheard it. a tear ran down her face she grabbed her gun and stomped outside loading it.

daryl tried grabbed her. he'd never done that before only that day, this confrontation was about to start again. lilia held onto her gun tight. "don't touch me." lily said walking away. daryl's eyes widened and grabbed her again. lilia dropped her gun. "don't talk to me that way." daryl said anger building up in his heart. lily grabbed her knife. daryl let her go. "i said don't fucking touch me." lilia said. daryl grabbed her once again and carol walked in and pushed daryl off of lilia but daryl had pushed lilia and she hit her ankle into a metal bar. "hey!" hershel yelled, and everyone stopped. lilia was in the corner where she was thrown. she jumped up. she ran outside, she could never get a break, she had just fixed things with daryl and now look at her. her ankle was in extreme pain but she kept walking rick stopped her in her tracks after hearing the commotion.

"hey. don't. we are taking care of it" rick said hugging her.

"are glenny and mags gonna be okay?" lilia asked some tears running down her face.

"they are gonna be fine." rick said laughing at their nicknames.

lilia walked in with rick, "daryl yer comin with us." rick said. "kay." he said avoiding eye contact with lilia. she walked up to him "i'm sorry." she whispered in his ear. he nodded and they left, meanwhile lilia just sat their alone in her cell. "hey, you okay?" carol asked her sitting beside her. "yeah, can i tell you something." she asked her. "yeah what's up?" carol asked lilia. "i never really said i'm sorry about sophia." carol tried to cut her off. "let me finish, i was untrained, stupid, i wanted to save her but i couldn't. but i'm working on it. i don't want to be mean to daryl because i love him so much. but i can't do that if i continue doing this." lilia put her head down. "it's not your fault. i was being annoying, i was mad, in denial. daryl loves you too, he's sorry too. he doesn't express his emotions much but he is. he loves you very much." carol hugged her.

authors note 🤓

the beef between them stops after next chapter ❤️❤️ or does it...

1468 words

"i'm sorry"

-someone somewhere