006, standing up for yourself.

lilia never knew how to stand up for herself, at least before.

lilia was talking to carl. "i'm happy i did it. he deserved it." carl said talking about shane. carl obviously cared about shane but he really cared about lilia more. "he did deserve it, i would've done it myself. i just don't know how to use a gun and daryl won't let me learn. hm, can you teach me?" lilia asked. "uh, i don't wanna get in trouble" he said. "fine" lily looked at him with a smirk. "i gotta take care of something first." lilia said back

lilia soon walked over to where her mom was in this tornado shelter thing. she opened it slowly. "mom?" lilia asked hesitantly. "lils?" her mother asked. "hey, why'd you leave me?" she asked her mother. "i had my reasons" her mom said. "your brother and father died, it was sad i'm sorry i left you alone." lilia quirked an eyebrow. "no, you never cared. so i really want to kill you but i won't." lilia replied "i'm going to let you die a more painful death" she finished walking away. lilia went to the house. and sat at the dinner table, she was very hungry. carl already was there. even though he was supposed to teach her how to use a gun, it was fine.

as everyone was eating dinner it was quiet but lilia was just fine with it. after she helped lori and andrea make dinner for beth who slit her wrists which lilia now understood after olivia. she knew why, it was because of seeing all the death or whatever. andrea and lori started arguing nonsense but then lilia heard "oh yeah lori you have it all, so your going to go in there and tell beth that everything is gonna be okay" that got on lilias nerves but then andrea kept talking about lori having it all. "shut up please." lilia cut off andrea. "what?" andrea looked at her confused. " i said please shut up. i'm tired of hearing you guys talked nonsense. in this world no one has it all. andrea i get it you lost your sister. i heard that, well actually i heard everything" lilia said raising her voice. "i killed shane because of what he did to you lori, not me. you, i did it for you. i know what he did. i'm not going to let anyone go through that."

it was the next day, lilia didn't get much sleep. she chose to sit beside a tree the one she always sat by. lilia had pissed off everyone at the farm, and this was a first impression. but lilia wanted to make sure people knew who she was, a fighter. "kiddo, i have to tell you something." glenn said walking over. "yeah?" lilia asked back. "there's walkers in the barn." glenn said. "it's been 2 weeks since we've been here and no one said anything?" lilia asked. "yes i guess we gotta do this. me and you. your really good at telling people how it is, i need your help." glenn said. "yup that's me, i'll go tell everyone." she said "cmon" grabbing his hand they walked to the camp.

"guys." lilia said suddenly while everyone was eating breakfast. "there's walkers in the barn" lilia suddenly said. everyone looked at her confused.

later in the day nothing happened until everyone walked to the barn looking. lilia was holding daryl's hand actually scared. suddenly rick walked over to the barn and opened it. no one was mad, well except hershel, to be honest everyone was waiting for someone else to do it. walkers were spilling out daryl jumped up to shoot the walkers. so she walked over to dale. she sat, she didn't want to be scared of the things. it all stopped. there was no more walkers, as so they thought. but then a growling sound started, everyone who had guns lifted them, lilia had stolen a knife from the kitchen in hershel's house so she had a tight grip on it. sophia walked out. lilia saw her and immediately started crying when she saw carl and carol crying. she rolled into a ball, sobbing hard. she was feeling emotions of guilt. she told this kid she would save her and get her back. she didn't.

she sat in daryl's tent shocked at what she had saw, with her friend sophia. "hon' i know your going through it but carol wants to talk to you" daryl said walking over. "okay." lilia simply said.

lilia had made it to the rv where carol was. "your here. if you followed her, she wouldn't of died." carol said with anger. "actually, no i would've died with her. i'm not strong i'm not perfect, i couldn't of saved her anyways. don't you say i'm a baby or has no guts. i know i don't and i know i'm a baby. you are mad, you have anger building up but i've lost people too. your not special carol. maybe if you didn't spend all your damn business in daryl's or ricks telling them to go find her. maybe your kid could've been alive right now. don't yell at me for not stepping up and saving your kid who is almost 6 years older then me." lilia raised her voice, carol needed to hear that. but daryl heard it. goddamn it. why daryl, now he's gonna yell at her.

daryl walked over to her "lily don't talk to carol that way please." lilia needed to stand up for herself. or she wouldn't survive, daryl spent so much time trying to find sophia to find her in a barn we were living by. her mother was still there, lilia wanted to kill her. she needed to get knife lessons from daryl first though.

lilia went back to the rv, no one was there she saw a calendar. she smirked just a bit when she saw the day of her birthday was tommorow she was 8 in like 3 hours it was already dark but she didn't want to go to sleep. "hon' whatcha doin in here?" daryl asked coming in to the rv. "tommorow is my birthday, but my dad isn't even here for it." lilia replied. daryl gave her a hug, knowing that he had many birthdays without his parent that loved him.

authors note 💅💅💅
i hate this chapter idk what to do w the farm but i have such good season 7 plans they are AMAZING love you guys 😍

fixing up this chapter:

(my season 7 plans are not gonna work like i want them

1125 words

"now your in the stars, the six feets never felt so far."

-benson boone