014, addiction.

the next morning daryl was on the bottom bunk just laying there waiting for her to awaken.

she almost tryed to walk down the non existent stairs but there were no ladders so she jumped down off her bunk startling daryl. lily saw him and sat right beside him.

"how was yesterday?" daryl asked her. she looked down at her wrist, "it was fine." she pulled her knees up into a ball.

daryl. he had seen the note lilia wrote yesterday, he didn't want to bring it up he knew it was a sensitive subject. he needed to talk to her about it.

"hon'. i-i-i saw it." he said putting a hand over her shoulders. she didn't say anything, she didn't even want him to see it. "hon' can i see your wrist." she asked her. "um." lilia replied, that's all she could say she was stunned. daryl hugged her lightly. "daryl i'm sorry." lilia told him.

"honey, don't be. i understand i'll let you be. i'll be outside if you need me." daryl told her. lilia walked over to the kitchenette she found a bottle of whiskey. she smirked, and grabbed it, it was room temperature. she went into the small bathroom for the staff before the turn. she began to sip on it, she has had a ton of alcohol on many occasions. her mother always made her get drunk to show she was a tough 4 year old. four fucking years old.

she grabbed the bottle and went to the basketball court and found a walker, she cut off its arms and legs and it plopped down. she poured the whiskey down its throat it actually went down, it had a working esophagus? wow. lilia was surprised, she threw the bottle as hard ask she could and there was a bystander she hit him straight in the head she giggled she didn't feel bad she just walked inside.

"hey mags!" lilia said to her feeling a big amount of happiness, and acting like nothing happened

"hey love!!" maggie shouted back.

"can i show you something?" lilia asked her. "yeah of course!" maggie said to her.

she grabbed her knife and began to use it like a sword. "i taught myself how to do it!" she told maggie. "uh. your mom let you?" mag asked her. "she didn't give anything near a shit." lilia smiled. "watch yer mouth" maggie playfully said. "sorry." lilia laughed.

lilia walked outside to see a random woman. "daryl!" lilia yelled.

"huh?" daryl yelled back. "someone is here!" lilia yelled loud. " rick, glenn! cmon!" they all came running towards teagan.

it. was. her. god. damn. mother.

lilia screamed and ran to her cell which was a good quarter mile away. when she got to her cell she was out of breath she grabbed her water bottle, it had a big L on it for lilia, glenn and maggie had went out and got it for her, she appreciated it. she drank about half the ice cold water and put it back in water bottle pocket. whenever she told her mom to leave she didn't ever want to see her again. because of her mom she was drinking alcohol because she was mad. she made a promise to herself. "i will never drink a drop of alcohol ever again." she mumbled it 4 times and nodded she was going to go through with this.

this "addiction" was not going to affect her.

authors note: 🫶🫶🫶🫶
my chapters have been depressing lately, sorry i meant to make this one kinda happy but it went a bit downhill idk how much i like this chapter, im ✨trying✨

620 words

"i wish you were sober"

-conan gray