029, traitor

jonah was someone who was very sweet, not intimidating and looked much older then he was. he looked 19 but he was only 13. his birthday was that day. lilia pulled out a candy bar out of her backpack and carl grabbed a comic book and that was their gifts. jonah walked with lily, she was about a 1/2 foot shorter then him he was like 5'6''. they found a random guy. "rick, i'll take care of this one." lilia said, rick agreed. jonah ran to get her. "jonah i don't need your help." lily said.

"yes you do." jonah said grabbing her hand. "jonah! i don't need you!" she yelled.

"your just a kid." jonah said. lilia punched jonah. she was pissed at him. "ow!" jonah yelled.

"i said i don't need your help dumbass!" lily yelled.

"who the hell are you?" lily asked getting the guys attention and killing 2 walkers. "i'm father gabriel. greetings." the scared man said. "father? the hell are you a priest?" lily asked killing the last walker. "yes young child." gabriel smiled. he threw up. "i ain't no young child when your acting more childish then me." lily rolled her eyes throwing her arms up.

"my apologies." gabriel said.

"you stay anywhere? you ain't out here i'll tell ya that." lily said patting him down.

"yes a church." gabriel smiled at her.

"wow! i'm shocked!" lilia said sarcastically. "rick be a lamb and take this guy over for me please." rick walked over and finished the job and they went to the church. daryl was very proud of his kid. they all walked in. lily sat on one of the chairs, she didn't want to talk to anyone, she was really never scared, it's hard to believe she was 8. she acted like an adult and anyone who ever met her would be surprised. her hand hurt really bad, i mean it was a stab wound. she grabbed 3 ibuprofen and washed it down with some water, even though she knew that wouldn't help. she put her knees up to her chest, she needed to be tough she really just couldn't. jonah walked over to her with bad intentions.

he kicked her legs. "what jonah?" lily asked him. "your a bitch, i really liked you. but your just a brat so you deserve this."  he dug his finger into her hand. she winced.

daryl suddenly grabbed his collar. "are you stupid? you think your a big guy now you deserved her to punch you." daryl said throwing him on the ground. "dad, stop." lily said crying.

"nah, he deserves this." daryl said getting ready to kick him. "daryl, i said stop." she said raising her voice slightly, she didn't called him daryl in a while. "i don't need you to defend me."

"jonah your so pressed over shit that doesn't matter i didn't need your help deal with it. i still like you, i never stopped."

"nuh uh, you ain't havin a boyfriend." daryl said. "he ain't my boyfriend, and dad, there are much worse things to worry about." lily said walking off with more tears running down her face in like 5x more pain then she was before. lilia was tired of confrontation. especially with people she loved, there was no point in it. lily was in pain mentally, and physically. carl walked over. "i like you." carl said after taking a deep breath. lilia furrowed her eyebrows. "carl." lily said. "are you with jonah?" carl asked nervous. "no, dad doesn't let me have a boyfriend and i'm not lookin for one." lily said feeling bad for carl. he rolled his eyes at her, flipping her off while he played with his hair. lilia huffed in annoyance. 3 people were pissed at her.

"hi lily." bob walked over. "hi." lily said still in pain. "i have some med training i can check you out if you want." bob smiled at her. she looked up at him. she nodded handing him her backpack and putting her hand out. he grabbed out a med kit and unwrapped her hand.

"if you want me to stop tell me." he said smiling a bit. "okay." lily said forcing a slight smile. he looked at her hand, eyes widened. "daryl, come here for a second." bob said. "yeah?" he asked bob. "i was lookin at er hand im gonna have to treat it or she will get an infection."

"whatchu gonna do?" daryl asked looking at lilys nervous face.

"maybe stitch i and clean it. that's about it." bob said.

"aight, go ahead." daryl said sitting beside lily. he began to clean her hand with gauze. "are you mad at me?" she asked daryl hiding the extreme pain she was in, at least she tried to hide it. "nah, i'm not." daryl said. "carl and jonah are fighting over me but i don't want either of them."

"huh fighting over you?" daryl asked with a chuckle.

"like i'm not that much." lilia said putting her head on his chest.

"alrighty, your gonna feel a bit uncomfortable." bob said. numbing her hand. she twitched her eyes. everyone was talking about what they were gonna do, or sleeping. lilia didn't really feel anything after that. she kinda just chatted with daryl.

bob wrapped her hand and put one of her winter gloves on that hand. they spoke about going out to get food. "dad can i come?" lilia asked. "sure." daryl said putting an arm around her shoulders. jonah, carl, michonne, judith, rosita, abraham, eugene, and tara stayed. the rest went and got food. not much really happened except for gabriel going on a damn rampage.

he went after a walker, like for what? lily did not know the answer to that. daryl and lily were on watch. "the hell is goin on down there?" daryl yelled. "we're comin move outta the way." rick yelled back and everyone came out of the dirty water with some food. they all walked back to the church. "maggie." lily said. "hey love." maggie said.  "you okay?" lilia asked

"i'm alright, right now at least. thanks for askin love." maggie said hugging lilia.

"lily." daryl said getting her attention.

"yeah?" lilia asked. "i'm gonna go out, you can't tell anyone." daryl said. "okay love you." lily said hugging him. "love you too."

authors note 📝

HEYYYYYY writing this on daryl dixon sunday. anyways, i rlly like this chapter next chapter is gonna be so fun to write.

1092 words

"your still a traitor."

-olivia rodrigo