040, why you.

glenn, abraham, noah, nicholas, aiden and lily went to a store in a big red fire truck. she hadn't said much to abraham lately, they weren't that close. when they went inside they saw a bomb. lily grabbed glenn's hand. aiden stepped on it, causing it to go off. he shot up and hit a metal bar through his stomach. "aiden, i'm sorry." lily said running away.

there were a TON of walkers following them. they all got stuck in the spin door. she got put with glenn and noah, nicholas was by himself. they both keep their door steady but the door kept turning so noah got pulled by the leg by a walker.

"noah stay with me." glenn said. lily looked over at nicholas he was trying his hardest to be a selfish bitch and get himself out. "let go." noah said. glenn let go, lilia had never in her life seen a more gruesome scene. his body was pushed against the glass wall blood spilling out. glenn cried, lily had never seen him cry. lilia stayed strong and kept the door steady. lily moved the door even more so they could get out. they jumped in the car. nicholas tried to pull glenn out of the front seat. lily grabbed him by his mop head ugly ass curly hair and through him on the sidewalk.

"are you out of your mind? you fucking try hard stupid bitch! i should have killed you so long ago!" lilia screamed they all drove, leaving nicholas there. they jumped out of the car for a quick break go grab something. they found a small gas station and looked through it. lily grabbed something that had a d on it for daryl and a chain that had a j on it for jonah and walked outside. they walked to the truck. abraham was shot in the eye with an arrow. lily screamed louder then she ever had in her life. she grabbed her gun and shot every single one of them. except for the one up front with a burn mark on his face. glenn jumped back in the car, lily sat in the back silently. a tear fell down her face. she really cared about abraham, now he was gone.

when they got back to alexandria. they started with 5, now they had 2. daryl held onto her hands. "you good?" daryl asked her.

"abe and noah are gone." lily said daryl wiped the tear on her face. rosita sobbed into her knuckles. eugene cried too. sasha sobbed into her knees lily needed to go home. daryl picked her up and they went home. they both sat on lilys bed.

"i got you something?" lily said, daryl raised an eyebrow. "yeah?" he asked.

she handed him the keychain. "you can keep it on your jeans or i can keep it for you, anything you need."

"thank you lily, i love you so much." daryl said hugging her and putting it on one of the belt holes on his jeans.

"dad." lily said. "yeah?" he asked. "do you think abraham and all the others are together now." she asked beginning to cry, she hadn't been able to mourn yet.

"i really hope so." daryl said, staying strong but he was so hurt inside. daryl walked to his room and locked himself inside. lily looked through the small window in the door after hearing a small cry. daryl was laying in his bed crying, he didn't want lilia to see. lily walked back to her room. when she was sitting on her bed she saw abraham.

"abraham?" lily asked. "hey lia!" abraham said smiling.

"why you?" lily asked sobbing even harder. "i don't know baby, don't cry though. you gotta stay strong for everyone." abraham said kneeling to her level.

"your so strong abe, i miss you." lily said. "i'll see you later, not soon but later." abraham said, insinuating that they would see eachother in the afterlife. lily nodded, she knew he wasn't real, they couldn't hug. "bye abraham." lily said.

"bye sweetheart." abraham said, he disappeared into thin air. lily let out a sob. she hadn't slept in 2 days that's why she saw him. god she missed him so much.

rick walked in and sat by her. "what happened?" rick asked.

"aiden died because he stepped on a bomb, we wouldn't be able to save him. the bomb brought walkers there. we got stuck in a revolving door nicholas began to be selfish and noah got pulled in by the walkers. glenn and i didn't know what to do, noah died so painfully right in front of us." she paused to wipe her tears. "i left nicholas there because he killed noah, noah was so innocent, when we drove away. this group of people. the leader seemed to be a man with a burned face." daryl was at the door his eyes widened.

"i know him." daryl said. "i ran into him when i left, he tried to kill me."

lily cried. "that's all i have to say, glenn tried his best. i did too. i'm sorry abe is gone" lily walked to daryl hey both left alexandria along with jonah. they needed to do something.

lily sat with jonah daryl drove. "thanks for being our chauffeur dad." lily said. daryl grunted. "sure." he waved his hand. a group of people brought them to a sudden stop.

"hand over your guns, all of your supplies now belong to negan." a man said.

"who the fuck is negan?" jonah asked. "your leader now." the same man said. "your not getting my gun." lily said flipping them off. someone jumped off their motor cycle and grabbed her and brought her to the back of the truck, neither daryl or jonah moved, they just handed their guns over. lily got cut on the back. she winced and stabbed the man trying to kill her, she had blood on her cheek from the punch he threw, she saw an rpg and grabbed it, she had no idea how to use it but her dad played gta. she would be fine. she walked up and shot it at the group of people. they all blew up.

"fuckers." lily said. daryl looked at her back they all jumped in the car and went back. jonah fist bumped her. he wiped the blood off her face she winced. "sorry."

they made it back and dr denise helped her. she laid on the bed, she contemplated life but fell asleep soon enough.

authors note 🤫🤫

love this chapter, you'll see what happens when negan comes, sorry in advance.

rip abe

1135 words

"as my memory rests but never forgets what I lost, wake me up when september ends"

-green day

(abe died in september)