066, growing up.

6 months later.

lilia dixon has been in the woods for months. she hasn't seen her dad in months, she wasn't mad about it, he straight up told her he didn't want her. she grabbed a few berries and put them in her mouth, then grabbed her water and drank some. 4 walkers walked towards her. she stabbed one stabbed another, then stepped on ones head. the other got really close to her. someone stabbed it. she looked up at the unknown person.

"hey." it was daryl. "long time, no see." she said looking up at him.

"i've thought about it. and i'm so so sorry. for everything. for all the shit i've put you through. you don't have to forgive me. but i love you." he said, genuinely.

"you've got 7 years on your belt." daryl looked at her confused. "huh?"

"its fine dad. love you." she said, it wasn't fine. daryl nodded. "i'm gonna head back to alexandria." lily said.

"actually — you missed out on a lot." he said smiling a bit. he filled her in, on the commonwealth.

"woah." she smiled at him.

about 2 hours later they finally arrived at the commonwealth. someone shot at lily. "the hell!?" she screamed. "guys shes with me." daryl yelled back. someone nodded. "theyre gonna ask you a bunch of bullshit, just go with it." she walked in someone grabbed her arm and brought her to a room, she sat down in the chair.

"whats your name?" they asked. "lilia dixon." she said. "is that your real name?" they knew she wasnt actually daryls kid. "i was born lilia rind, but dont ever call me that."

"how old are you?" they asked. "15, i think." she said. "do you have weapons?"

"if i didn't i'd be dead." she rolled her eyes. "give em over."

"uh, no." she said. "hand them over before we force you to."

"the hell is that supposed to mean? hulk over here is gonna beat my ass?"

"hand them over now." the big man said. "i said no. are ya deaf?" she asked. he grabbed her arm and grabbed her knife and gun. "what is this anyways?" she asked.

"the commonwealth, we are bringing the real world back."

"ah hell nah." she said getting up. "you can stay, you should try out for kids defense team."

"if im being in a defense team, im being in the real one." she walked out and saw daryl. "how'd it go?" he asked. "they are scared of me i'll tell ya that." daryl laughed.

"wheres judith? and rosita? and everyone else?" she asked. "they are all here. come on lets see judith."

she walked up behind judith and slightly tapped her shoulder, she quickly turned around and her jaw dropped, then jumped onto her. in the span of half a second. "your alive!" judith shouted. lily found that confusing. she told her she'd be back.

"i thought you were dead." judith said getting off. lily looked back at daryl. "what did you tell her?"

"did you tell her i was dead?" daryl looked at her guilty, then slowly nodded. "so everyone thinks im dead!?"