016, daryl please.

a few hours later glenn walked to her cell lilia was taking a nap, glenn slightly shook her and she slowly opened her eyes. "hey kiddo." glenn said. "glenny!" lilia said excitedly. she wanted to hug him but she saw bruises on his face. "what happened?" lilia asked him. "your mom and daryl's brother happened." glenn said smiling. "what did they do?" lilia asked looking at his face closer. "they beat me up kiddo." glenn said snickering. "oh wow, i'm going to beat the shit outta my mom soon." lilia said surprised. "lily." glenn said turning his head to the left.

"is maggie okay?" she asked him.

"yeah, she's fine." he looked at her ankle, which still hurt.

"cmon." glenn held her hand. they walked to maggie.

"mags!!" lilia said excitedly. "i'm so glad your okay!"

maggie didn't say anything she just hugged her. maggie wasn't okay. "guys where is daryl?" lily asked them.

"i didn't want to bring this up but he left." glenn knelt down to her level. "he went with his brother merle." lilias eyes widened.

lilia ran to her cell and closed it she grabbed her backpack and went to the top bunk. she grabbed her folder and a snickers bar and she read the birthday note from daryl over and over while she ate the snickers. tears welled up in her eyes as she read again and again. and they began to fall down her face as she read other notes in her folder she looked at her ankle and touched it. lilia winced she couldn't believe that daryl could basically throw her across the room and then leave. glenn walked over and placed a note in front of her. 'me too' it stated it was from daryl he was sorry too. he really was. she chose to not be so mad about it. his brother was family.

she wasn't. she didn't expect him to choose her over his own blood.

what if daryl didn't want to take care of her. he wasn't her dad, he probably never would be. but it still hurt he would leave like that so out of anger she chose to defy him. she grabbed her bag from beside her and found a small sewing kit she had picked up from the store she pulled out a needle and went to the old staff bathroom and poked her ear with the needle, she didn't flinch, she did it to the other ear and she never told daryl but she had grabbed some earrings at the store because she wanted to pierce her ears so she grabbed an alcohol pad and cleaned her earrings. she put them in her ears, they looked pretty. she was happy. she walked back to her cell and went back to sleep.

lilia woke up to gunshots she grabbed her knife and gun and jumped up to go outside she saw people shooting she began to aim at a person in the guard tower she did shoot him, she smiled and aimed for a guy that was holding a gigantic gun and had one eye. she hit him in the arm. she ran inside to find a man injured it was one of the prisoners his name was jonah, he was young, she pulled out her med kit. "stay still." she told jonah. he was crying on the floor in pain she began to stitch him up, lilia had learned how to do that. she continued to stitch him and bandage him she brought him to an open cell. there was nothing else happening so she walked over to her cell and saw daryl.

"hey!" lilia said smiling.

"hey hon!" he replied with a smile. "merle, your brother." lilia said looking at her feet. "yeah, wanna see him?" daryl asked her. "sure." lilia said walking towards the cell he was in.

"sup merle." lilia said "sup kid." merle replied. "wait a damn minute, how do you know me?" lilia laughed

"daryl kinda takes care of me, one question are you retarded?" lilia said sarcastically. "watch your mouth." daryl said. "i'm not joking about the soap." lilia looked at him. "sorry i guess." she rolled her eyes.

daryl walked off. "so merle, i heard you were a dealer." she whispered to him. "how do you know this stuff?" merle asked rolling his eyes. "cause, my mom went to you, ya got anything?" lilia asked. "who's yer mom?" he asked her. "penny hallion rind." lilia said. "do. you. have. anything?" merle grabbed something out of his pocket. "is daryl alright with this." merle asked her. "i don't give a rats ass if he's okay with it whatcha got?" she asked him getting annoyed. "feisty, i got some of this." he said handing her some meth. "eh, you suck, keep this for your self. damn," lilia walked off. "how does daryl keep that kid?" merle asked himself. "because the only people i say this to is people like you. dumbasses." lilia said hearing him. "huh." merle said.

lilia felt great, she really didn't need any drugs. she felt fine anyway. "how did you deal with that sum bitch." lilia asked daryl. "damn, you better c'mere." daryl told her. "um okay?" lilia said confused. daryl squirted soap in her mouth. "i warned you." daryl said smiling. "fine." lilia said spitting the soap out of her mouth. "what are those?" daryl asked her seeing her earrings. "uh." lilia said. "i was mad at you so i pierced my own ears."

"ugh, i deserved it." daryl said they both sat on the bottom bunk.

authors note 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS. BEEF IS OVER IM SORRY FOR THE LAST ONES THE NEXT ONE IS PARTLY HAPPY...JONAH IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 (i'm a damn liarrr)

962 words