058, more fighting.

rosita and eugene had gone into the woods looking for something no one knew. they found rosita she was in the infirmary because she was hurt, they needed to find eugene.
"you said they spoke?" michonne asked.

"yes, they were whispering." rosita said kind of traumatized. "okay, daryl, aaron, jesus, and lilia just went out."

meanwhile, daryl, lilia, jesus, and aaron were trying to find these whisperers. they went into a tunnel, swarmed with whisperers. dog, daryl's dog was on the other side. lily grabbed her knives and dropped quickly stabbing one in the ankle, they didn't flinch. okay, real walker. she stabbed it in the head. she grabbed her spear and threw it at another one's chest, they yelled out in pain. okay, whisperer. she let them die. she ran through stabbing them all in the head. jesus ran behind them.

they later found eugene, he was as scarred as rosita. they all walked into a grave yard with a ton of walkers. she stabbed two. then a fake one came and they grabbed their knife and cut lilys arm. she winced and stabbed it in the head, she did that to all of them. but one, the last one stabbed jesus in the back. she stared at him. but stabbed the person in the head. "que te jodan!" (spanish)

rosita would be proud of her only knowing cuss words in spanish. she ripped off his mask. he skinned a walker and put on their face. oh my god.

"what's that mean?" daryl asked. "fuck you." she said. he laughed. of course it did. she didn't laugh, she just lost someone who had a big role in her life, what did he do to deserve this?

who were these whisperers anyways? people who dress up as walkers... damn that was a really good idea. lily didn't agree with them though. they had brought a young girl to hilltop. lily went in with daryl. "dad, can i go in by myself?" lily asked. "sure, get it done though." daryl said. "i got you." she smiled.

"what's your name?" she asked, raising her voice. "we don't have names." the girl said. "how old are you?" she asked. "i'm 16." the girl said. "so you were born before this shit, what's your damn name!?" she screamed. "lydia." she said. "good! how many in your group!?" she shouted again. "stop!" henry yelled from the other cell. lily looked over at him. "how'd you get in there?" she asked. "i snuck out." she laughed. "you gotta be more sneaky with it." she said. "stop yelling at her." henry said.

"henry, do not tell me what to do." she said. "stop, please." he begged. "henry, i'm sorry but you need to grow up." she said. "do not say another word."

"now how many in your group?!" she screamed. "there's only one. my mom. you took out the others." lydia told her.

"bullshit!" lily screamed. "fine there are 15 of us." lydia said. "in every group maybe! your a liar! i'm tired of you." she grabbed her knife and pointed it at her. "tell me or you get it."

"there's a lot of us! over 100, i don't count." she said. "fine then." she said. "bye."

she walked out to daryl, "what did you get?" he asked. "she was playing hard to get, but her name is lydia, she's 16, and there is over 100 people in her group." lily said.

"i know, i listened." daryl said. he high fived her. "your a lot stronger then i remember."

"thanks." she smiled at him. "i like yellin at people." she said. "i know." daryl said. event after event. THEY LET LYDIA OUT?? yep, you heard me right. they just let her out.

5 days later

basically, they let lydia out. oh and they fought the fuckin whisperers. lily was walking around hilltop, she stayed there now. alpha was the leader and lydia's mother. daryl had got all this info from her. they had a run in with her, she was an absolute bitch not to add. she grabbed a chocolate bar from her house and walked over to a bench. she had seen henry and lydia together, she thought nothing of it, they could be friends. she took a bite out of her chocolate bar. she got up and walked the other way. she glanced at a tree, henry was kissing lydia. lily stared at them. a tear dropped from her eye. henry looked over at her. "i can explain." he said. "yeah, sure." she said. using the hand movement for him go on. he didn't say anything. "exactly you can't explain! after 6 years really?" she asked. "how many other times have you cheated on me?"

"none, i don't know what i was thinking." henry said. lily stared at him. "we are done!" she screamed beginning to sob. she slowly walked passed him. "you're a failed abortion." she whispered. he turned around and grabbed her.

"looks like you grew up a bit." she smiled at him. "fuck you!" he screamed and punched her in the face and it hurt, she fell on the ground. "shit!" she yelled. "you should have died instead of ben."

she walked slowly backwards flipping him off. gage hugged her. "it's okay lily." he said, he always helped her. they sat on a bench to a picnic table. "you don't need him." he said.

"yes i do gage."  lily said. "i don't care about his side bitch, i still like him."

"stop." gage said. "what loving him?" she asked. "yes!" he said. "you don't like him."

"whatever." she said. lily looked at the hilltop door. maggie? she was here? she looked at her, they made eye contact. lily looked around her, her son hershel was much older now, they weren't fighting anyone. but lily just walked to enid. "hey e." she said. "hey."

"you good?" she asked. "yeah, i'm good." enid said. she was together with alden now, he was nice, i guess. her and enid had become friends over time. they both cared about carl, they drifted together. that was fine with her.

what was going to happen was unexceptable.

authors note 😯😯

YALL ARE NOT READY. GET READY. JUST WAIT ONE MORE CHAPTER.

1044 words