067, keep trying.

lilia had left the commonwealth, but we know that. daryl had also left but it had been 6 months, everything under the sun had happened in that time. but we will be skipping that, and getting to the real part. daryl and lilia dixon were walking through the woods, they needed food to give to everyone at alexandria, ever since the commonwealth no one cared about the little communties.

"hey dad." daryl looked at her. "yeah?"

"i love you."

"i love you too lily." he rubbed her hair. she found a few snakes, she cut its head off and daryl cut the other ones head off, she built a fire and used her lighter in her bag to create it, he cooked the snake and she fiddled with her pen. she and daryl ate their snake and talked about random stuff.

an arrow shot quickly behind them, they both ducked. lily ran into a cabin, daryl followed. when they made it in they tried to get everything out, 18 men ran up to them, they either grabbed their hands or helped another person do that. someone pushed lily against the ground, another person pushed daryl.

"what do you want?" lily asked out of breath.

"2 things, sex, and murder." daryl closed his eyes for a moment. "kill me." lily shouted out.

li dont give a shit what you do to me, literally anything. just do it to me." the man laughed, she looked at him. "im good."

he grabbed a relatively large sledge hammer, it was silver and metal. she put her head down she closed her eyes slowly then looked back up at daryl. he mouthed 'i love you' she nodded and mouthed it back, its like the moment was going in slow motion. he slamed the sledge hammer into daryls head. lilia had never, ever screamed louder. her father had just been brutally murdered in front of her face. she screamed and those turned into warm tears. he hit him 3 more times. this man had the nerve. lily hadnt even processed it yet,

daryl dixon was dead.
her dad was dead
the person no one thought would die was dead.
he. was. dead.

lily used the adrenaline to rip throught the duct tape on her wrists and ankles. she stabbed almost every single person their and made at painful as possible, she hit one wih the hammer, she ripped a chunk of hair out of anothers head. she didnt look at daryl, there was no point in it. she got up and didn't want to think about it. so she didn't she just walked to alexandria, she killed 4 walkers on her way there, when she got there judith was at the door. "daryl?"

lily shook her head, judith walked up to her and hugged her. she didn't want to talk. but when she sat in her bed...

she woke up

authors note 🧑🏻‍🦲

i got u 😉