027, losing people daily.

lilia dixon had lost 3 people she cared about in 3 days.

lily was sitting on her bed drawing what to do to the governor, she needed to kill him. he was a big threat to the group and they couldn't afford that right now. they really just couldn't. she suddenly heard a gunshot go off so she grabbed her stuff and ran outside ready to fight.

she went outside with daryl to see the madness. the governor one eyed and one armed governor. with a tank. she rolled her eyes. rick went down to talk to him. they talked for about 3 minutes, when daryl gave her a gun she had gotten lessons earlier.

"honey, be ready to shoot, if something happens and we get split up. survive." daryl said not taking his eye off of the governor. who looked like shit just like lilia said.

they were ready to fight but hershel and michonne were pulled out of the car. lilia looked at maggie and beth lightly crying. lily wanted to headshot the governor right then and there and so did carl. "i'm a good shot i could do it." carl said. "nah you'd just start somethin worse." daryl said. lilia had so much anger built up in her heart she needed to let it out soon. she couldn't hear what was going on with hershel but then the governor put michonnes sword to his neck. lily's eyes widened in horror of what was to happen. she wanted to run and go stab everyone down there, she couldn't. "lily i love you." daryl told her. "i love you too." lilia replied. "survive." they said in-sync.

she knew shit was about to go down. she was ready. but she found out she wasn't when the governor killed hershel. rick and daryl yelled. she screamed as loud as she could. maggie and beth were crying carl was in terror, everyone was freaking out. tears ran down her face as she shot at the governor she killed 11 people that day. she just kept shooting, just keep shooting she told herself. tears kept running down her face, her vision began to be blurry she had to dip. "daryl. survive." she yelled as she ran away from the fence but kept shooting. she went behind some stuff. she turned around and kept getting justice for hershel. she ran down to where the governor was and saw rick being almost killed by the governor. lilia punched he governor harder then she ever had then michonne killed him. damn! lilia wanted to do that. rick went to get carl and michonne ran somewhere she was left alone with the governor.

"phillip, i killed my mom you fucking try hard." lily shot him in the head with her bloody hand and ran as fast as she could to the prison. she went to the prison and passed out from everything going on.

when she woke up she saw glenn in full armor and guns awaking her. she ran with him and they found a women called tara she was on the governors side.

"no way we are takin this angsty teen." lilia rolled her eyes. "we have more priorities."

"nah, let's go all a you." glenn said as they began to all run together.

they got out of the prison somehow. they took a break. lilia cried into her knees. "kiddo, what's wrong?" glenn asked clueless. "godammit you don't know. hershel he um." lily cried harder after saying that. "died." tara finished her sentence. lilia missed daryl, she missed hershel, she missed carl, michonne, rick, maggie, beth, she missed everyone. she saw a few walkers while she wiped her tears and killed them but glenn passed out she went to help him try to wake him up  at least while tara killed the last one. these weird people came out of a big car. a red head, a nerd, and a really pretty woman the person lilia wanted to look like.

"hope you liked the show assholes!" lilia yelled.

"yeah, we did. what else you got." the red head asked.

they got into the back of the truck. she thought about hershel, "a person that 'was much better then her grandpa, her grandpa was just like her mom but died in prison'. hershel was someone she looked up to. he was brave, sweet, lighthearted, caring, loving, fatherly, amazing, perfect, the best, extravagant, smart, literally every nice word 'lilia' could think of he was. he was someone that all her family at the prison looked up to. he was a dad, grandpa, brother, son to all. her role model. god she missed him so much."