037, the grudge.

"honey." daryl said, she didn't wanna talk. him yelling at her, saying stuff that really hurt, she understood he was drunk but that still wasn't an excuse in her mind. (it is actually never an excuse).

"i'm so sorry i said that stuff, i didn't mean it." daryl said. "i'm not mad at you, i get it, you were drunk." lilia said looking at him.

"i'm a bitch" he paused. "when i'm drunk."

lily looked at him, "sometimes when your not drunk too." she said. he looked at her shook. "wow, damn, didn't need that right now." she smiled.

"this happened to you and beth huh?" she asked. "how-"

"don't ask, i can tell, you were with beth. that's why you cared. i also noticed that this has obviously happened before." lily said. daryl looked at his dirty boots.

"dad." lilia said, he sad smiled at her. "i'm gonna go back to alexandria to talk to carl."

daryl and lilia went to alexandria. when they arrived they were let in, she walked to rick. he hugged her. "i'm so sorry i yelled at you." lily said. "it's okay." rick said picking her up. "i don't hate you." lilia stepped down. "where is carl?"

"my house." rick said. lily walked to carl, daryl followed. she barged into the house. "carl!" lilia yelled.

"lily. huh." carl said walking to her.

"what's your damn motive?" lilia asked. "your dating jonah, he's cheating. i'm sorry i cut up your letters. if you messed up my hat i'd kill you." carl said lilia had no words.

"jonah is cheating?" lily asked. "yes." carl said.

"carl. your still my best friend." lilia said. "i know." he smiled. "imma go beat jonah's ass, be right back." lilia said running to find jonah daryl and carl walked behind her. she saw him and calis stupid bitch older sister. lilia looked at them heartbroken. jonah looked at her.

"lily i can explain." jonah said. "go on explain!" lilia yelled a few tears welling up in her eyes. "it was an accident." jonah said.

"how the hell do you think that kissing a girl is an accident!?" lilia exclaimed throigh her tears.

"i promise, it was once." jonah said. "yeah and me dating you was once! and georgia! your sisters right, you are an annoying bitch!" lily yelled.

"oh yeah, your like 5." georgia said standing beside jonah.

"i'm 8 dumbass!" lilia yelled back. "jonah, your dating this baby? i don't want to be with you." georgia said acting disgusted.

lily grabbed her by the neck. "don't talk to him that way." she told her, her whole opinion changing. georgia looked at her in confusion.

"go on say sorry!" lilia yelled. "i'm sorry." georgia said crying.

"go fuck yourself!" lilia screamed throwing her on the ground. cali was watching, smiling.

her parents were watching too. they walked over and tried to attack daryl.

"why did you teach your daughter to do that!?" one yelled. "dick!" the other one yelled they both grabbed onto him. he pushed them back.

lilia screamed as loud as she could, making everyone stop. "don't touch him! or i'll kill you." lily said holding onto her knife. "you can't kill it's against the law." one parent said.

"you really don't get it? how are you guys not dead? your kids understand you have to kill people to survive but you don't! your kid was being an absolute asshole to my family and she got karma! don't think i don't see you guys staring at me. if any one of you guys went out of this community you would die. except for my group, and cali. because she understands, you have to kill people! you have to! i think its funny you think this is anything like the old world because it's not. it just isn't. deal with it." lilia paused.

"kick us out. do whatever the hell you want. because we will survive. if any of you rat ass people were put out there you'd die in a second, so just wait." lilia said. everyone in the community was watching. her whole group began to clap for her, along with cali. everyone else looked disgusted.

"yes!" glenn yelled.

"agreed!" maggie joined. everyone in her group yelled something good.

"group meeting." lilia said, they all got in a circle.

"anything to say?" daryl asked. "we're all thinkin the same thing."

"take over." carl said. "what? no. i think we mean to give these people a piece of our minds!" rick said.

"1,2,3, get 'em." lily said. everyone put there hands in the middle.

"1." carol said.

"2." michonne said.

"3." jonah said.

"get 'em!" they all yelled in sync throwing their hands up.

"meeting is tomorrow night, are we ready?" lilia asked. "yes." maggie said.

"alright." daryl said, everyone trailed off. lilia followed glenn.

"jesus christ lily, your a badass." glenn said smiling, "always have been." she replied flipping her hair.

whenever she arrived inside she took a shower, she hadn't had one yet. whenever she got in new clothes she sat on her bed, her room was nice, a lot like her style. she grabbed her coloring book and began to color. she always did this to have a break. there was a record player in her room 'weezer blue album' it said, she clicked it on. as she relaxed coloring, and listening to music she had thoughts running through her head. per usual.

carl soon walked in. he handed her, her folder without saying anything. she looked at her folder. all the letters were taped, perfectly, they looked nice. as carl went out the door lilia jumped on his back hugging him. he smiled really big giving her a piggy back ride around that house, when they arrived to her room the song "say it ain't so" was playing. carl jumped up and down, it was his favorite song. lily danced around feeling very happy. daryl walked in about to tell her about dinner, when he saw he pair he smiled . rick was with him, he joined them in dancing.

lilia and carl were still tight.

the grudge wasn't against him, it was that bitch georgia.

authors note 😦
hey here's your smidge of happiness

only her and georgia have beef.

fun fact: i used to write stories in 4th grade, they were really bad. anyways i made a book called the girl who traveled the usa and their last name was albany, and originally cali was short for california with was stupid. so the ogs are here too, with much different personalities. 🤞🤞

1111 words

"you must be so insecure, you must be so unhappy."

-olivia rodrigo.