<8>

When he saw her coming out of the parlor with Unaiza by her side, Haider was stunned for a moment. Ishmal looks beautiful in that maroon-red bridal dress. Since a week he knew her, she never wore or looked anything extraordinary. First, because he never laid a second glance at her because of his hatred for women and second, she was just fine when it came to looks. But right now in that attire, her charm was oozing. So much that it made Haider startled. However soon he regained his composure and stared away.

Haider's fingers curled harshly around the steering as a new surge of anger rose in his veins. All these women just knew how to make a man fool because of their so-called beauty and then they wouldn't waste a second before going towards the better opportunity.

Unaiza brought Ishmal near his car. In all this while, Haider never got out. Unaiza opened the door of the passenger seat for her and held her heavy lehenga to help her settle. Ishmal was about to sit inside when Haider glanced at her way. On the near view, she was looking more stunning. Her big golden eyes were bright yet he was the only one who could see the sadness engulfed in them. Her plump lips were painted red and that nose pin in her nose was making her already straight nose look more beautiful. A few locks of her light brown hair were curled and falling on her temple.

Suddenly he felt doing something to get her out of this scene. If she would remain in front of his eyes, he would become out of his mind. The same innocence and elegance were present on this face. The same shimmering eyes and trembling lips which he now hated to even remember. A way to prove herself naive yet so sly from the inside.  

"Unaiza, make her sit in the back seat," he said sternly.

"Why, Haider Bhai?" Unaiza was confused.

"Just do what I said. Our rukhsati hasn't happened yet so it's better this way," he answered.

From his side, he tried to reason which was fruitful to a great extent since Unaiza nodded and agreed with him. Nevertheless, right now, Haider had no wish to see this face. The similar mask of innocence and chastity on that girl's had irked him. Wasn't it the same in Nisha's case as well?

Ishmal gazed at this powerful and rude guy who was looking so proud and pretentious this time. With his pointed arrogant nose, indifferent black eyes, unconcerned body language, and cold way of speaking, he made her feel like he was the sky. Despite all his handsomeness in that wedding outfit, he seemed too distant to Ishmal right now.

Perhaps that was true; he was the sky and she was just a grain of soil on which he was walking. She just had to abide him and do whatever he wanted. But wasn't it the case with her always? She never lived a life of her own.

Unaiza had helped her sit in the backseat. Ishmal liked this sweet girl. She seemed very much excited for her brother's wedding. Her smiles and talks never stopped till she remained with her in the salon.

                 ____________________

The garden of their mansion was decorated beautifully for a wedding. White and red flowers and lightning were adorning the whole area. Everyone was very happy. And this was a big ceremony with many guests. And why wouldn't it be? Mr. and Mrs. Tashfeen were very delighted that finally their elder son was getting married. It was the first wedding of their family and they were very glad.

Just there was one problem and that was there was no one from the bride's side. However, Haider's position and temperament had shut the mouths of everyone. The same lie that he had told his family was now told to everyone else. Besides he didn't care what would be in the minds of people regarding it. Haider just wanted to get out of this terrible situation by getting himself a tag of a married man and a wife right now.