<60>

While waiting for him to join her in the bed, Ishmal slightly dozed off. Today had been a very tiring day for her. But the excitement was beyond anything. She prepared dinner by her own hands and everyone praised her. Aqia had virtually become the same loving for her again. It didn't even seem like the same woman had said those harsh words to her a few weeks ago.

When she came back into the room with Haider, he had excused himself for a quick shower. Ishmal had laid down on the bed erratically and closed her eyes just to rest them but who knew, in a while her mind would flip.

She woke up to the feel of something strong and warm wrapped around her waist. Then a hot touch made goosebumps to rise on her neck. It was so tantalizing that she groaned in her sleep. Ishmal gradually looked back and found Haider closer to her on a very dangerous level.

He had possessively encircled her narrow stomach by his arms and the way his distracting fingers dug into her flesh made her breathless. Along with it, Haider had continued his sweet torture on her neck as well. Biting, nibbling, and sucking her delicate skin, he himself was getting mesmerized by her charming scent and softness. Unable to tolerate his manipulations, Ishmal shut her eyes tightly as a sigh left her mouth in pleasure.

This man always did this with her. He never gave her a moment to take a calm breath and totally captivated her by his allure.

Haider pushed away her dupatta from her neck and it landed on the mattress beside her. Sliding the corner of her shirt a bit, he exposed the creamy skin of her shoulder. Haider grunted at the sight.

"Such a thrilling sight," he whispered sensually and moved his lips over the bare area of her shoulder.

Ishmal shuddered because of the intensity. She had never found herself beautiful. But Haider's compliments always made her go over the edge that she seemed attractive to him.

Haider bit over the swell of her shoulder and then soothed the ache with a kiss.

"Haider..." She murmured, as her eyes were still closed.

He hovered above her and trapped her between his big figure and the mattress. Ishmal glanced back and it made her swallow thickly to find him shirtless and with that dark look in his eyes. His strong muscles were excruciating strength and power.

"I want you, Ishmal," he said in a husky voice which caused the little bit of sanity remaining in her to fly away.

Haider slammed his lips over her, kissing her with fervor. He placed his palm over her back; caressing it. He sucked the fleshy part of her lower lip and then made a way inside of her mouth, driving her completely insane with his amazing kiss. Moving his hand around, he nudged her shirt and brushed his fingers on her petite stomach without any barrier causing her to moan.

"So damn beautiful," he complimented, giving an unhurried look at her.

Ishmal blushed deeply. His appreciation would always make her shy like this. That was for sure.

Haider again kissed her lips and soon, they let themselves give away with the moment at present. He again claimed her body, heart, and soul as it belonged to him and let her do the same too.

Their moments together would never become boring for them anyway. It showed their love, passion, care, and affection for each other.

                     ____________________

In the morning, Haider had come up with a unique work for her. He had asked her to help her wear his shirt. Now as Ishmal had somehow managed to get the shirt over his shoulders and biceps, fastening the buttons seemed much more difficult than ever. The way he was looking at her, then his tempting masculine scent mixed with the fragrance of his after-shave lotion entered her nostrils, and lastly the feel of his warm skin against her fingers, it had completely made him dysfunctional.