Book 3 New Update

Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik

The guy I always admired from afar since he was like an unapproachable bright star in the sky, one would only get the chance to look at it. Unbeatable at every other phase of the world, no one could beat him when it came to winning my heart as well. Every page of my dear diary was filled with his appreciation and my craziness for her.

You can call me crazy but the unusual nice, intelligent girl for the outside world was completely silly, reckless, and gratified for him.

I think so I have a craze for him. Whenever he says my real name, my cheeks get flushed. Whenever he dives into my eyes, I feel the loud thumping of my heart against my ribcage. His teasing lifted my mood.

But he was like an incomplete dream for me. He was a lot more than what my luck will ever see and what I truly deserved.

The sun will never get the stars. They are made to shine in the sky, in front of the moon.

But there was no limit to imagination. Right? I can imagine him being mine even if that was my wild dreams My dear diary became a witness of my fondness, love, and craze for him.

I never thought these written dreams would become true one day. Until I was made to hear those words.

"Unaiza Farooq, do you take Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik as your husband?"

Many people get step-parents and step-siblings. Those who were notorious for being heartless, unsettling, not loving and caring for you. Heard of Cinderella's stepsisters? I didn't have such relationships but I did get one. And that was my step-husband.

              💘 COMING SOON 💘