<20>

It had been almost a month since Ishmal started teaching at Hiba's school. Haider despite disliking it couldn't intervene in this matter because his parents were parents were involved in this. Secondly, his dear sister Hiba was also one of the hurdles. She started to love her new sister-in-law way too much. At first, it was just Unaiza and his mother, now it seemed everyone was warming up to Ishmal's presence in their house.

Ishmal was still very unresponsive to him. She seldom talked to him. Perhaps for her, he was invisible. Yet she was doing everything opposite to what he told her. She was testing Haider's patience. She was breaking his walls of ego. Something which he had made around himself since Nisha left him. But it wasn't affecting him on the level that he always thought. He wanted to teach her a lesson but he knew he would be the one to get impacted in it.

It was a nice evening in August and everyone except Haider and his father was sitting in the garden. Suddenly a plan to eat ice cream popped up out of nowhere. Aqia also asked Ishmal to go with the rest of the kids. Promptly her mind went back to what Haider said to her to not to mingle with his family this much. This made her pause to agree to refuse to her mother-in-law. Should she really go? But of course, Haider would get furious if he would get to this. But the next moment, she remembered how he gave her orders as someone who was under his rule.

"Go Ishmal. Have fun with everyone else," Aqia again said on which she couldn't decline her because she was indeed saying it with so much love.

She then recalled how Haider had last made her seem like some of the culprits who just had to listen to him without questioning him anything. He wanted to blame being a reason for the failure of this marriage on her shoulders. This caused her to change her mind and go with them for the outing.

"So Bhabi tell us about your first meeting with Hitler." it was Huzaifa who asked her this.

Ishmal was so engrossed in her tasty double chocolate ice cream that she couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Hitler?" She whispered in confusion.

Hiba chuckled at this while lightly punching her brother's bicep. A smile struck at Unaiza's lips.

"Oh, I see. He wouldn't have been a Hilter for you, isn't he? He is a Hitler for the rest of the world. For me, he is someone who brings sweetness out of his mouth. Huh?" Huzaifa smirked earning a glare from Hiba. While Unaiza did was to get her cheeks blanched because of how he was talking about Haider.

Ishmal quickly understood what he was saying.

The first meeting. She still remembered it and she wished it wouldn't have happened. At least she would have been spared of a person like Haider who was really a Hitler. Huzaifa wasn't wrong to say it.

"It was normal." That was all Ishmal could say.

Huzaifa narrowed his eyes. "Just normal? Don't hide it,  Bhabi. Just tell me when you guys first saw each other, there would have been imaginary flowers falling from the sky all around you. And just tell me how did you manage to make Hitler fall in love with you? I mean against all the odds it happened."

Ishmal's jaw dropped. What the hell was he saying? Haider said right this guy would surely give her a hard time. "I don't know. Ask your brother. For me, I think we were meant to be together that's why it happened."

"Ohhhh..." He exclaimed. "By the way Bhabi, tell me one thing," Huzaifa placed a hand under his chin. "What did you like the most in Hitler to choose him as your husband?"

"He was my brother's friend and he liked him for me that's why," Ishmal mumbled, rubbing her fingers together.

She licked her lips in dismay. Perhaps that was the reason why Haider warned her not to mingle with his family.