♡ Chapter 2- Ignorant lady ♡

~ Oberoi Mansion

~ Shivaay

Morning arrived with a soft and melodious chirping of birds and distant rustling of leaves. Shivaay stirred from slumber, as the gentle touch of dawn seeped through the curtains.

Awakening, he went to the balcony, gazing at the weather and embracing the dwan's arrival. After spending a few minutes there, he went for his daily jog and gym session.

After entering the room, he went for a shower, freshened up, and changed into formal clothes.

Taking extra time for setting his hair

Taking extra time for setting his hair. It was his personal obsession,
he then headed to the breakfast table for his morning meal.

Upon reaching there, he saw his family members waiting for him. He greeted them with smile ignoring two people and took a seat beside his brother.

" Shivaay I want to talk to you about important business deal that is going to benefit our company. Meet me This evening in our study " Tej said.

" Sure, bade papa " Shivaay replied and continued with his breakfast.

Finishing breakfast, he started leaving towards entrance of the mansion but stopped listening to Om's voice.

" Shivaay, wait. I will come in your car today. I have some work near your office " Om said.

" That's not fair,O. You two are going without me, " Rudy complained with a puppy face.

" We are not going to the club Rudy. Shut up and go to your college " Shivaay scolded him, hitting his head.

"Oh God, please make these creatures realize my value," Rudy complained to God dramatically .

Shivaay & Om rolled their eyes and headed towards the car.

~ AS Mansion

~ Annika

Annika woke up, went through her routine, and eventually settled at the breakfast table. Finishing breakfast quickly.She settled into the car and headed towards her office.

On the way, there was a complete traffic jam

On the way, there was a complete traffic jam. She rolled down her car window to ask about the reason for the traffic jam.

" Hey, why is there a traffic jam? " she overheard another person asking the auto driver about it.

" There were disputes among opposition political parties sir, " Auto driver replied to that person.

She got irritated as it was going to make her late for the office. Sighing , she started checking the emails. After 10 minutes passed, She looked out of window and traffic was still at a standstill. Suddenly, her eyes fell on a little girl playing with pink teddy in car in front of hers. It reminded her of the past. She saw the girl's teddy fall from the window, and girl started crying for her teddy. Annika Opened her car door, picked the teddy and gave it the little girl who had a big smile upon getting her teddy back.

" Thank you, Didi, " the little Girl thanked her with a shy smile.

The word 'Didi' and innocent, shy smile made her feel a whirlpool of emotions. Composing herself, she gave a rarest smile to the girl gently caressing her head.

She received a call from Aarohi. Lifting it, she walked towards her car and leaned on it while talking to Aarohi. She informed Aarohi about the traffic jam and asked her to reschedule the meetings lined up before 10 AM.

~ Shivaay

"Damn it! Why can't they settle the matter quickly? They've been fighting for 20 minutes, Om," Shivaay complained about the traffic jam.

"I know, right?" Om agreed with Shivaay, getting irritated with waiting in the same place.

"Shivaay's eyes fell on the car in front. A teenage girl's dupatta was stuck in the car door, and she seemed oblivious. He called out to her, but the vehicles noise drowned his voice. So, he opened the door, approached the front car, and knocked the car window.

"Hey, your dupatta is stuck in the car door," he informed the girl.

She checked and thanked him. Shivaay noticed a woman facing her back toward him, leaning on her car.

Rolling his eyes, he opened his car and settled in.

"Ignorant lady," he muttered.

"Who? The same girl with the stuck dupatta?" Om inquired.

"No, Om. I was talking about the woman standing beside her car and talking on the phone. People these days, I tell you. They don't even care about anything when they have a mobile in their hands," Shivaay complained about Annika to Om.

Om chuckled, knowing his brother's impatience. The traffic jam was irritating Shivaay, leading him to vent his frustration on the poor lady without her fault.

~ Annika

Annika heard the same masculine voice again, "Hey, your dupatta is stuck in the car door." She cut the call and turned to see him walking towards his car, his back facing her.

'Missed it again,' she thought.

📝 Authors note I hope you all are liking the story

📝 Authors note
I hope you all are liking the story. Please provide feedback through your comments.
Thank you
- ♡ Crescent_Star 🌙