♡ Chapter 27- Day 2 of trip ♡

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I can't figure this out. You are making me emotional, happy, and peaceful at the same moment, Annika. Thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for accepting me as your friend. I will never forget this day in my life, and you will find this friend with you always," Shivaay whispered slowly, looking at her sleeping figure with an emotional smile and a thin layer of tears in his eyes.

He turned towards the table to switch off the bed lamp beside him but he stopped when he remembered she didn't like darkness. He kept an alarm for tomorrow morning on his mobile.

Turning towards and looked at her face. She looked calm and beautiful. He can see the thin frown on her face, it makes him feel sad.

" Good night, " He whispered with a smile and closed his eyes and soon drifted into slumber.

It was early morning, and Annika woke up from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by Shivaay's face in front of her. He was sleeping on his side.

He is looking calm and innocent. His baby hairs are falling on his forehead, making him look cute like a small baby.

She sensed a hold on her hand and looked at it, only to witness him holding her hand in sleep. She looked at his face with softness in her eyes. Yesterday night's incident played in her mind, which made her frown. Who will take such risks? Instead of talking to her, he came to a conclusion. In addition, he is allergic to dust.

"Stupid," she muttered, looking at his face with a frown. Whoever looks at her face can easily say that she has a worried expression right now. But Annika didn't realize that. She unknowingly started worrying for him.

She remembered how he told that he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. For that, he took such a risk. Remembering that look and his words made her frown vanish, and her face is replaced with softness. She noticed the transition of her thoughts from irritation to softness. He is really messing with her whole thoughts.

She tried to get up from bed to avoid all these, but the hold on her hand stopped her. She really forgot that he is still holding her hand.

Looking at his face, she released her hand softly so that it won't disturb his sleep. A frown formed on his forehead when she released her hand; she noticed that and stared at him for a second.

She stood up from her place and went to the bathroom for her morning routine. She thought to go for a jog. When she was about to outside the room, she heard the alarm ringing from Shivaay's phone.

She looked at it and his face. He looked tired. She remembered how he, being stupid, didn't rest in the afternoon and at night that stupid stunt of his, remembering that made her frown again.

She saw him stirring in sleep, so she went towards the alarm and switched it off. She saw sun rays peeping from windows falling on his face. It was disturbing his sleep. So she went to close the curtains and looked at him once again before leaving the room.

After her morning jogging, she came back to her room and saw him still sleeping. She went near the cupboard and took out her clothes for today.

After having a shower and changing into clothes, she came out of the bathroom. She stood near the mirror and started wiping her wet hair.

Shivaay felt some water droplets on his face. It made him awake. He slowly and lazily opened his eyes and looked in front to see that Annika is standing in front of the mirror, facing her back towards him and wiping her hair with a towel. He can see her face from the mirror and got mesmerized looking at her. She is busy wiping her hair and didn't see him. She jerked her hair from one side to the other side, and it made water droplets fall on Shivaay's face. Shivaay closed his eyes for a second, feeling that, and a lazy and wide smile was playing on his lips. He opened his eyes again to witness her using a hairdryer to dry her hair. Her hair was flying due to that.