♡ Chapter 52 - Missing Ring ♡

As they walked, Shivaay observed the heightened security arrangements around them. He noticed Khanna and Vikram are giving instructions to some security nearby, and also noticed how both of them exchanged nods with Annika as their eyes met. They all are looking serious.

"Anni, everything alright? Why do I see new security here?", Shivaay asked, his brow furrowing in confusion. He recalled Annika's earlier mention of her rivals, and he hope it is not related to that.

After meeting his gaze, Annika sensed his concern and confusion.

"Everything's fine, SSO. Trust me, it's just a formality," she assured him, offering a reassuring smile. Shivaay smiled in relief after listening to that and nodded his head.

They reached the entrance.

When they were about to step inside, Shivaay stopped abruptly, recalling Dadi's words from yesterday. His grip around her palm unknowingly tightened. Annika, who sensed this got confused and, glanced at his side. She noticed his clenched jaw. Understanding his inner turmoil, she also increased her grip, which made him look at her.

She took a step closer to him, looking deeply into his eyes, and placed her free hand on his clenched jaw. She could see the pain in his eyes, those eyes are showing the heaviness of his past memories. She gently caressed his jaw with her thumb, coaxing it to relax.

"I'm with you," she whispered softly, giving him assurance. He looked deep into her eyes. He can see how her eyes are radiating warmth, comfort, and concern for him. He didn't want to spoil this special day because of those people. No! He wasn't going to give them that right anymore. Shivaay thought.

"I know, Anni," he murmured with a genuine smile, gently clasping her hand placed on his jaw. She smiled warmly after looking at his smile.

" Let's go, " Annika said removing her hand from his face and shivaay nodded his head and both moved inside.

They can see the Oberoi Mansion hall is decorated, and only workers are around. One of them informed that everyone is waiting for them in the living room. So both started moving there.

Elders saw Shivika coming towards them, holding each other's hands, and smiled with happiness. They stood up from their places and moved towards them.

 They stood up from their places and moved towards them

"You both are looking so lovely. May god bless you both," Dadi blessed, keeping her hands on their heads. Shivaay smiled, listening to that, and hugged her, rubbing her back as he saw she is getting emotional.

"Dadi, please don't cry," Shivaay said, breaking the hug and wiping her tears. Dadi smiled and nodded her head. Annika looked at him warmly. His caring side always melts her heart.

"You are looking beautiful, Annika," Jahnavi praised Annika, gaining everyone's attention. Annika, who noticed Shivaay's continuous gaze, looked at him and saw him smiling at her. Elders looked at both of them, who are lost in their own world, and chuckled silently.