♡ Chapter 44 - Pillow hits ♡

They stayed in the same position for a while, and Annika broke the hug after some time.

"Go and bring your clothes now," Annika said, looking at him with a smile. Shivaay nodded with a smile and went to fetch his clothes.

Annika leaned on the cupboard and saw him bringing few clothes; how much their relationship had changed, she smiled, thinking about it.

He came near her and saw her smiling, looking at him; he raised his eyebrows, looking at her in confusion. She nodded her head in No.

She straightened herself and took his shirts from his hand, bringing a smile on his face.

They both arranged his dresses in the wardrobe. After that, they settled on the bed and leaned on the bedrest.

Shivaay leaned on her right shoulder, making her smile. She snaked her right hand around his right shoulder and took him in her arms, making him comfortable, and started caressing his hair with her left hand. Shivaay smiled at that feeling and closed his eyes.

"Your hands have some magic, Anni," he said, leaning more on her shoulder and sighing peacefully.

"Is it so?" she asked with a chuckle. He nodded his head cutely with a smile on his face, still closing his eyes. He looked like a baby right now, and Annika found him so adorable. In a trace, she stopped caressing his hair and was about to pinch his cheeks with the same hand, but before that, Shivaay frowned, opened his eyes, and looked at her grumpily.

"Why did you stop?" he asked with a frown, taking her hand, which is in the air before his face and placing it on his hair again. Annika released her action and scolded herself. What is wrong with her? Till now, she just felt like pinching his cheeks whenever he looked cute or adorable, but today she was really going to do that? She was glad that he distracted her before she did it. If not, things would have become awkward. Shivaay saw she just kept her hand on his hair without moving it anywhere, and she seemed lost in thoughts.

"What are you thinking, Anni? Do it again," he demanded, looking at her cutely with a frown, making her smile at his cute antics. She started caressing his hair soothingly, making him smile. He closed his eyes, feeling the peace her caresses on his hair were giving. They stayed in the same position for a while.

"You want to sleep?" Annika asked soothingly.

"No, Anni, I'm not feeling sleepy. You want to sleep?" he asked, looking at her from the same position.

"No," she answered.

"You told there is some surprise?" he asked, looking at her curiously and with excitement. She chuckled at that.

"You still remember it? I thought you forgot, that's why you're not asking," Annika said teasingly.

"I didn't. Now tell me what it is?" he asked with excitement.

"You can see the green bag there, right? Go and bring it. You will find your surprise there," she answered. Shivaay nodded his head in excitement and went to bring the bag, making her smile at the child before her. Why is she feeling more affection towards him today? She doesn't have any idea.

"Anni," he said, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Are you okay? Where are you lost?" he asked, looking at her with a confused frown.

"Nowhere, just thinking about work," she answered with a smile, making him shake his head.

"You are anyway going to think about it from Monday. Now think about me and my surprise," he said with annoyance. She could feel he is jealous about her giving more importance to work than him. She started laughing at that. Can anyone feel jealous about non-living things? Jealousy in friendship is common; he is having the same type, right? Or is it something else? Shivaay smiled, looking at her laughter. He didn't know why she is laughing right now, and he didn't care too. All that matters is he can listen to his favorite melody.