♡ Chapter 25 - A New beginning ♡

Note - It is long chapter with 9000 words. Read at your free time ❤️

~ Oberoi Mansion

After ending the call, Dev walked over to Shivaay. He noticed Shivaay was lost in thoughts, and there was a smile on his face.

"Hello, Shivaay. Thinking about Gorgeous?" Dev teased with a playful smile.

Shivaay nodded, still thinking how to ask her for friendship again, oblivious to the teasing in Dev's words.

"Planning how to turn this business trip into a pre-honeymoon?" Dev raised his eyebrows with the same playful tone.

Shivaay snapped out of his thoughts at that question, wide-eyed. His ears turned red, and a blush formed on his cheeks.

Dev, observing Shivaay's reaction, burst into laughter, thoroughly enjoying the sight of Shivaay's embarrassed state.

"Dev, stop it. It's not funny. I'm thinking about how to ask her for friendship, and you're assuming nonsense things," Shivaay said, looking away.

"Nonsense things mean?" Dev teased further, stopping his laughter. He is enjoying seeing Shivaay's shy boy version.

"Please stop it. If not, I will complain to Ms. Raizadha," Shivaay said in a whining tone like a kid. Dev laughed again, listening to his words. Annika will need to handle this cute and shy kid in the future, he thought.

"Haww, that's so bad. You're so ungrateful, man," Dev says after composing himself with a chuckle.

"Whatever. Now, let's leave. They must be waiting for us," Shivaay said, changing the topic.

They headed to the hall, where everyone was sitting. Shivaay sat beside Annika, who avoided looking at him. She didn't want to witness his hurt expression again after what she had said; it was bothering her.

"I think everyone should come to AS Mansion and spend the entire day there, and please, no excuses. Tomorrow is a holiday, and tomorrow night, Shivaay and Annika are leaving for a trip," Ajay requested, and everyone agreed.

Shivaay noticed Annika avoiding looking at him.

"Are you working tomorrow too?" Shivaay whispered to Annika, capturing her attention. She looked at him, and she is confused by his sudden charming smile. The last time she saw him, he seemed hurt and dull. Now, he appeared different. Whatever the reason, she is feeling good after looking at it. Since she arrived, his disturbed face has been bothering her.

"Tomorrow is a holiday," she answered.

"But Ms. Raizadha never takes holidays," he replied playfully, with a smile. Annika raised her eyebrows at that.

"This man is so unpredictable. His charming smile and hurt face both mess up her thoughts. But she prefers this one more.

"Do you have any problem with me working on holidays?" Annika asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Not at all. In fact, I admire how dedicated you are to your work. But I want you to relax sometimes. You just arrived from a journey today, and we're going on another one next day. You'll get tired. Just take a little break for yourself, Ms. Raizadha," Shivaay replied with a smile. Annika sensed the concern and care in his voice.

Before she could say anything, they heard some throat-clearing sounds. They turned their heads to see everyone looking at them with smiles on their faces. Rudra and Dev were giving them teasing smiles.

"Finished?" Rudra asked teasingly.

"What?" Shivaay asked in confusion.

"Your secret talks," Dev answered with teasing.