♡ Chapter 31- Shock or Suprise? ♡

It was 7 in the morning. Shivaay still didn't sleep. How can he sleep after witnessing her in such a condition? What if she has a fever again? What if she feels nausea? What if she has a nightmare again? And so many other questions. Worry and tension didn't let him sleep. He kept on checking her temperature and caressing her hair softly.

What happened there? Why did she go in a hurry? What Khanna told him is correct? Why will she get injured if it is about a business-related one? So the person who she went to catch is a dangerous one. His doubts and the restlessness he felt are true. But still, he is not going to ask her anything. If she went in such a hurry, it would be some important matter for her. He will not remind her about it and give her tension by bringing this matter again. If it is something else, then she will talk about it to him on her own when she feels comfortable.

She is safe now and sleeping in his arms like a baby, looking so much better than yesterday. It is all that matters to him. He stared at her face and removed the baby hair that was falling on her face softly without disturbing her sleep.

He saw her frowning due to the sun rays falling on her face. She pouted her lips like a baby with a frown he was awed at that sight and smiled. She hid her face in his chest to avoid the sunrays and fisted his shirt with one hand, making his heart beat fast, and his smile grew bigger at her action.

He patted her hair gently to make her sleep without disturbance and listened to her soft breaths after a moment. He doesn't know why his heart beat pace is increasing whenever she is close to his heart. He tried to come out of her hold and make her sleep beside him, but she tightened her hold on his shirt and snuggled more into his chest, increasing his heart beat pace. Seeing his movements disturbing her sleep, he stayed there for a while but he needed to prepare breakfast for her, and she had to have her medicines. The doctor is going to come in a few hours.

He softly removed her grip on his shirt and placed her head beside the pillow. She moved a little bit and frowned at that and held his little finger with her hand like a baby in her sleep, making him look at her with a warm smile. He is seeing her baby side for the first time, and it is warming his heart.

He slowly released her hold on the finger and saw her murmuring something in sleep with a pout. He only heard 'Leave.' He sat in front of her, making sure the sunrays were not falling on her face, and softly patted her head so that she can sleep till he got ready and prepare breakfast. He stood up from the place after some time and went near curtains and closed them. He looked at her with a warm smile. She was the one who is doing this daily for him, and it was his turn today. But he didn't like the way it came out. It should have been a normal one, like he planned to wake up before her and tease her about it, but something else happened. He sighed at that with sadness, looking at her once from there he went to the bathroom.

After completing his morning chores, he came out and saw her sleeping. He went to his bag and took out his clothes. He still needs to arrange his clothes into the wardrobe, but it can wait.

He went to the bathroom and came out after taking a shower and changing into clothes. He looked at the time. It's almost 8. He has to wake her up.

 He has to wake her up