♡ Chapter 51 - Parents 😂🐕♡

~ Shivaay

"Finally you came, Bhaiya? But why Ma'am and Dev sir didn't join you?" Aarohi said with confusion as she can see Dev and Annika sitting at their opposite table, at some distance.

"You know about your ma'am and Dev is giving her company," Shivaay said with a smile and settled on his seat. He wants to exchange his seat as he can see Annika directly from Deep or Aarohi's place as she is sitting straight to them. From where he is sitting right now, he has to turn around to see her. But if he does that, they are going to tease him.

He looked at Deep and saw him frowning at someone. He didn't need to turn around to understand who it is.

"Deep," he called, making Deep look at him.

"Stop frowning at her," Shivaay said, shaking his head.

"From when she became your special friend? You don't know how rude she is. She just doesn't understand others' feelings, and I don't know..." Before he can say anything, Shivaay stopped him in the middle.

"Deep, I know you are saying this because of some reason, but I want to say that please don't say anything harsh about her in front of me. You don't know how much she means to me and how good she is as a person. I don't know if it hurts her after listening to people's harsh words or the way people say she is rude, heartless, and all in a demeaning way, but it surely hurts me," Shivaay said, looking at Deep. Everyone became silent after listening to that. Rudra already knows, but Aarohi and Deep understood how much Annika means to Shivaay.

"Am sorry, Shivaay, if I hurt you by my words. I think I still didn't come out of the way she insulted me and my feelings," Deep said in an apologetic tone. Shivaay nodded his head, but he was somewhere curious about the story and a 'tiny bit' jealous after listening to the word feelings. But he didn't show it upon his face.

"No, Deep, you still didn't come to terms with the fact that someone hurt your ego," Aarohi said angrily. She is really mad at him for his behavior today. Why did he say those words about Annika Ma'am in front of Shivaay Bhaiya? Can't he stay quiet? She is a guest at their party. He didn't even welcome her nicely. He is complaining to her till now that she didn't wish him and about 'something else' too, but did he welcome her nicely? He just ignored her like she did. How hypocrite he can be, who doesn't see his own fault! Aarohi thought with a frown.

"You think it's about my ego, Aarohi? You still didn't get the reason for my anger, right? I thought even when you say about my ego, you somewhere understood me, but I think I am wrong," Deep said with a hurt voice, making Aarohi guilty.

"Deep, it's your birthday. You are not a newborn to cry today," Shivaay said playfully, trying to lift his mood.

"Ya, true, I think it's our crybaby, Rudy effect," Deep commented, making Rudra whine at his teasing.

"Deep Bhiaya, I'm saying from now itself, I'm too overprotective for Annika didi. I'm mad at you for saying those words to her, but today is your birthday, that's why I didn't say anything," Rudra said with a frown, but all can notice he is serious about it. Shivaay and Aarohi smiled listening to that.

"I know you all are her protection squad. From next time, I won't say anything, guys, please spare me," Deep said, joining hands dramatically.

"Good, good, now say, what is the story? Why are you actually mad at her?" Rudra asked.

"Yes, I too wanted to know," Shivaay asked curiously.

"Somebody is curious it seems," Rudra said with a tease.

"No, Rudy say too curious," Aarohi said with a tease. Shivaay's ears turned red, but he covered up with a frown.

"Okay, Bhaiya, don't become grumpy, I will say, but I need Deep's permission for that," Aarohi said, and all looked at Deep for an answer.