Important Note about updates

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well.

I know I'm giving updates just once a week, and I can see everyone wants the story to move forward, but I'm not getting much time to complete the scenes I want to finish in one chapter. I am just publishing the part until where I finish until the weekend. Due to that, people may be feeling the story's pace is becoming too slow and may be boring, and I can see few are losing interest by the response of views and votes from the last chapter. I don't give any importance to votes and views much, but I can't avoid they do indicate the readers' interest in the story.

I'm sorry for maybe disappointing a few with the slow pace.

From now on, I will try to keep drafts of extra chapters and will try to cover the planned part in the same update itself, even if it takes more than a week. I hope that will make the story exciting.

So for writing extra chapters and saving it as drafts, I'm taking a small break.

It's a very small break, and I'm in no way stopping the story in the middle. This break is just to make the story interesting for you all.

Thanks for all the love you showered on all previous chapters.

Thanks for reading ❤️

By
♡ Crescent_Star 🌙