♡ Chapter 6- Gift ♡

~ Annika

Annika remains seated on the car bonnet, thinking about the decisions she has made. Well, She didn't thought about this angle before. Though their sudden reappearance after all these years looks more like a warning, she need to alert everyone. This time, she's determined not to let anyone be harmed; protecting her people is her priority even if it cost her life. Shivaay Singh Oberoi and his family will be under that list too. She need to ensure their safety as they are involved in this because of her stupid uncle proposal and her game plan. Despite accepting a relationship with them for the scheme, She is making a relationship with them. Until she is going to be in this proposal and put a end to this game plan she will protect them. She never back out from her responsibility and will not tolerate any innocent losing their life because of her.

She leaned on the bonnet and kept her head on the hand watching the moon. Seeing moon took her back to the memories of the night when she listened to his voice. She is getting distracted with those thoughts, she thought that may be this sudden appearance of her past has messed up her thoughts, making her to think stupid things . Ensuring everyone safety is her first priority. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. A plan came into her mind. She looked determined.

She immediately sat on the bonnet, she dialed someone.

"Hello," she said as the call connected.

"Hello, Gorgeous. How are you doing? Missing me? You remembered me after a long time," the person on the other side remarked.

She rolled her eyes at his drama; after all, they had talked just the day before yesterday.

"Stop your drama and listen to me first," she said with seriousness in her tone.

Sensing something amiss from her voice, the person grew alert and inquired about the matter.

"Are you okay, Ani? Nothing happened to you, right?" he asked, expressing concern and panic.

"What will happen to me? I'm totally okay, but I can't say the same about our new guest," Annika replied with a devilish tone and a dangerous smirk.

"They entered our lives again, right?" he asked with rage.

"But it's not the time. Why their sudden appearance now?" he inquired, confused.

"I will answer all your questions afterward. Now listen to my to me carefully. Ask all of them to leave from there. Is he near you? Ask him to take them to his place. They will be safe there. This appearance is just a warning. I know they won't dare to do anything to you people now, as their main target will be me, as the time is approaching near. But I can't take a risk. You come here after dropping them off, I know he will take care. Leave earlier and also increase security at his place," Annika explained her plan.

"Okay, we will leave tonight. He is beside me and wants to talk to you; he's getting worried for you listening to my talk," the person on the other side said, then handed the phone to the person standing beside him.

"Hey, Annika. How are you? Is everything okay? You didn't get hurt, right? By listening to his talking, it is clear that they have returned. Why don't you leave that place and come here?" the person asked with care and worry.

"Hey, calm down. I'm okay. You take them and leave for your place until I sort this matter. I know you will take care of them," Annika answered with a slightly softer tone.

"Take care, okay. Don't worry about them. I will not let anything happen to them," he told her lovingly.

Annika closed her eyes, feeling guilty, as she listened to his tone filled with love and affection for her.