♡ Chapter 48- Kiss and cuddle ♡

"Just remember, this sunshine is because of you," Shivaay said looking into her eyes deeply and pleading her through his eyes to remain safe forever!

Lump formed in Annika's throat listening to his words. His sunshine side should not depend on her. He is sunshine before her entering in his life and should remain as one after her exit too. Those thoughts of her exit from his life itself are twisting her heart... Her thoughts are interrupted by Shivaay.

"Why are you looking hesitant, Anni? You will be safe, right?" Shivaay asked with fear.

"How many times should I say the same thing? When you are with me, nothing will happen. I will be safe around you," Annika answered, composing herself and smiled. Shivaay sighed in relief listening to that and smiled. He got scared by her lost and hesitant look. Nothing should happen to her!

As they are so busy in talks, they didn't realize that both are still sticking their foreheads together and their faces are close to each other. After stopping the talk they realized their position and moved their faces away from each other immediately and blushed.

Shivaay saw her tucking her hair behind her earlobe. Whenever he looked at her doing that, he always felt an urge that it should be his hand who should do that. Annika, who lifted her eyes and looked at him, saw how he was staring at her continuously without blinking. His look itself made her blush. Shivaay's phone started ringing, breaking their eyelock. He lifted the call without noticing caller ID, as he was busy staring at Annika.

"Hello, Shivaay," Deep said from the other side, bringing him out of his trance.

"Hello, Deep," Shivaay said looking at Annika. He saw Annika making a boring expression to that and leaning on the bed rest. Shivaay laughed seeing that, Annika smiled looking at his laughter. She is really glad his mood is okay now. She took air pods from her side table and gave him that. He smiled at her and connected to that.

"I didn't say any joke or even speak anything yet and you are laughing, Shivaay? What made you laugh? Share it with me too," Deep asked from the other side with a chuckle. Shivaay frowned listening to that, Annika raised her eyebrows looking at his expression and asked him what it is. Instead of saying anything, he leaned towards Annika and hugged possessively, making her amused. He knows Deep meant sharing a joke with him but from another angle that line also meant sharing the reason with him which is Annika. He remembered Aarohi's words of saying, Deep Marriage proposal for Annika in the past, maybe that's the reason he is irked and took Deep's words in the wrong way? Annika can feel his hold is different right now, she tried to look at his face but Shivaay was leaning onto her hair because of which she couldn't see it. She caressed his hair, he lifted his face and looked at her grumpily. She chuckled looking at his grumpy baby face and ruffled his hair making him smile.

"Hello, Shivaay, Are you there?" Deep asked receiving no answer from him after 1 minute too.

"Yes, Deep," Shivaay answered with a frown leaning onto her shoulder, Annika chuckled looking at his expressions.

"Why are you sounding irritated?" Deep asked with confusion.

"Because you made me irritated," Shivaay muttered under his breath, Making Annika amused and Deep confused. She Understood he is behaving grumpy due to Deep but she doesn't know the reason.

"Nothing such, Deep. How are you?" Shivaay asked.

"Am fine. How are you? How is your Manali Trip?" Deep asked him with a smile.

"Am fine. Manali trip was excellent. I will share all the details when we meet," Shivaay answered with excitement. Annika smiled warmly looking at the baby before her. Just like a small child, his mood changes and the excitement on his face, and the way his face lit up if things happen according to his wish, is always adorable. Shivaay looked at Annika's smiling face, and he too smiled. Her contagious smile always brings a smile to his face.