♡Chapter 38 -Thier Favourite place ♡

"Don't change decisions because you want to make someone happy or don't want to make someone hurt or upset, SSO. If you would have considered canceling the trek because you thought on your own because of the risk you are going to have, is a different thing, but canceling it because you are making your brother upset or me worried is not a good thing. You should stop making decisions depending on the others' feelings. Start taking decisions based on your feelings, okay? Start finding your individual happiness, SSO," Annika said, placing her hand on his heart and caressing it softly. Shivaay looked at her emotionally and nodded his head with a smile. Maybe this journey is going to be his first step towards it.

They broke the hug and smiled at each other.

"Let's leave now; we are already late," Annika said, getting up from her place. Shivaay nodded his head and stood up; they both took their respective bags and moved outside of the hotel. Khanna and Vikram were waiting for them at the parking area, as Annika had messaged them.

" Ma'am, I brought everything you asked," Vikram said after settling inside the car. Annika nodded her head at that.

" Did you both have your breakfast?" Shivaay asked Khanna and Vikram.

" Yes, sir. We had it just now," Khanna replied with a smile. Shivaay nodded his head with a smile, noticing Annika busy on her mobile.

" You informed Ajay uncle and Dev about the trip?" Shivaay asked, gaining her attention.

" No. But they already came to know about it by now," Annika replied, keeping her phone in her pocket and looking at him.

" How? If you didn't inform, how can they get to know?" Shivaay asked with confusion.

" The two great people sitting in front of us would have done that work for me. They will share every minute detail about me with them. Why waste my energy by calling them again and saying the same thing? You know, if I drink two glasses of water instead of one, then both my dear uncle and the great Dev will come to know about it. Guess how?" Annika asked sarcastically.

"Do you want to answer that question, Vikram?" Annika asked Vikram, making him gulp nervously. He knows she is going to roast him now. Khanna looked at Vikram and raised his eyebrows in questioning, asking him what he had done. Vikram gave Khanna a puppy face, making him shake his head. Shivaay, who noticed this, chuckled, seeing their expressions.

"No, leave it. You guess it, SSO," Annika said, looking at Shivaay.

"Ma'am, Dev sir asked when we were returning so I informed him," Khanna said, looking at Annika.

"I know you people won't tell anything until your dear Dev and Ajay sir ask you. Mainly the things which I warn not to tell them. You people are too obedient for doing such things," Annika said sarcastically.

"Right, Vikram?" Annika asked Vikram again. He just stayed mum without saying anything and looked at Khanna, pleading him with his eyes to manage. Khanna lifted his both hands, indicating that he is not going to get involved in this. He was happy that she was just targeting Vikram in this session.

"Am still waiting for the answer," Annika said, folding her hands and leaning her head on the seat. Vikram just stayed mum and prayed for God to make her distracted somehow.

"Anni, I asked a simple question. You are scaring poor Vikram with your sarcastic words. Tell me what we are going to do after going there," Shivaay said, changing the topic. Vikram sighed in relief and thanked Shivaay for distracting her.

"First, we are going to visit the trek company, then we are going to have warm-up activities, next going to some place which will be a surprise for you, and after returning from there preparing everything and resting," Annika said, looking at him.