♡ Chapter 41- Their Cute Shivika♡

Annika, who moved a step forward, noticed that he was not moving with her, so she turned around and saw him standing at the same place, and he seemed lost in thoughts. She moved towards him.

"Hey, Are you okay?" She asked with a worried frown, holding his hand. He came out of his thoughts and noticed her holding his hand. He got some relief due to that.

"I'm fine, Anni," He said looking into her eyes and giving her a small smile.

"You are still worrying about your brother, Omkara? I told you, right? He will talk to you; he must be waiting for you to receive you here at the airport. Even if he won't be here, then talk to him and make him understand your point of view. And stop taking tension for every little thing; you should change this habit of yours," Annika said strictly with care. He saw how worried she was when she saw him lost in his thought. She explained to him that there would be no change in their relationship too before stepping out of the plane again. What's the difference if she doesn't want to show it in front of everyone? It won't change what they share, right? He knows she genuinely cares for him. He should trust their bond and stop overanalyzing everything. She didn't even care if others saw her holding his hand when she saw him lost in thoughts. She kept him over her comfort, right? So he should keep her over his overthinking or insecurities too.

"You are right, I won't take tension now, and I will try to change this habit of mine. Let's go now, Anni," He said giving her a genuine smile.

"Good," She said and left his hand. This time as decided, Shivaay didn't let those thoughts surface him and started walking behind her.

They came near the waiting area, and saw Dev and Rudra. Dev and Rudra saw Khanna, Vikram, Annika, and Shivaay, their faces lit up, and Shivaay too smiled at them, but they saw him checking behind them, they knew he was searching for Om. They came towards Annika and Shivaay.

"Where is Om? Is he still angry at me?" Shivaay asked looking at Rudra hopefully. Making Annika sigh, but she can understand he is so sensitive when it comes to his family and brothers, so she can't expect him to change that. Before she could say anything to Shivaay, Rudra started talking.

"Don't talk about him, Bhaiya, he is just overreacting, and you? You love him more than me, right? That's why instead of hugging me you are asking about stupid Om?" Rudra said with a puppy face. Shivaay chuckled listening to that and hugged him. Annika looked at Rudra softly. She is thanking him in her mind for changing Shivaay's mood.

"My Drama king, how are you?" He asked, taking him in a warm hug.

"Am super handsome Bhaiya," he answered, hugging him back with a smile, earning a chuckle from Shivaay at his answer. After some time, they broke the hug.

"I missed you," Rudra said with a puppy face.

"I missed you too," Shivaay said with a chuckle and ruffling Rudra's hair, gaining a cute smile from him. Annika looked at them softly. Dev too smiled, looking at their bond.

"Annika Didi, how are you?" Rudra asked excitedly, taking her in his bear hug. Shivaay and Dev chuckled looking at that.

"Am fine, little junior. How are you?" Annika asked, patting his back a few times before breaking the hug. Rudra felt happy because, unlike last time, she didn't break the hug instantly. This time she patted his back more times than before, and he could hear her voice held more affection and softness.

"Am super fine, but I missed you both, but thanks to Dev Bhaiya, he didn't let me feel bored at all," Rudra said, looking at Dev with a big smile. Dev chuckled and patted his shoulder. Dev avoided looking at Annika and turned his face towards Shivaay.