♡ Chapter 37- His cute demand ♡

Overthinking and tension about the future never let people be at peace. It's a fact. Even individuals with strong willpower can't escape that. Annika is facing the same right now. It is early morning, but she hasn't gotten any sleep until now. She never thought that one day he would become this important in her life, that just the thought of him getting hurt or feeling pain is making her feel restless, and causing tension for her. He messed up her thoughts from the time he entered her life and has now messed up her sorted self too. She forgot to take tension about anything, fear anything; she stopped herself from getting attached to people. But he entered her life and changed everything. No, she is not complaining about him entering her life. She feels it as a blessing from God and her parents.

Is it possible to feel an attachment towards someone just two weeks after meeting them? People often say that sometimes, despite spending years with someone, you may feel nothing but detachment. However, when the right person comes into your life, a few meaningful seconds can be enough to develop a strong attachment and give that person an important place in your heart. She understood the meaning of it right now.

She smiled looking at Shivaay's sleeping figure. Normally, his eyes drip innocence, but when he was sleeping, he resembles a small baby. She felt the need to protect this innocent soul from everyone, even from herself; when the time comes, she needs to protect him from herself too. She is going to leave him someday; being with her will not be good for him, but that thought itself is making her restless. She won't think about that future now; she will enjoy and cherish every moment with him. She will live in the moment and will not think about the future. She thought, rubbing his heart softly with her thumb. Sun rays are peeping from the curtain; she needs to get up and prepare for the trek. They should leave for another place now, and she needs to take care of necessary and emergency facilities for him.

But the task now is that she has to move away from his arms without disturbing his sleep.He can sleep for some more time, as he was already tired yesterday due to all the checkups and adventure activities. He is going to have trekking from tomorrow, and today he needs to do warm-up activities. Sleeping more will help his body have enough energy. She glanced at his hand, which rested on her waist, and felt a warm flush on her cheeks. She held his hand, looking at his face, and attempted to remove it, but he held her more tightly, deepening the rosy hue on her cheeks.

"Sleep, Anni," he murmured, tightening his grip, evoking both a blush and a silent chuckle from her at his endearing antics. How does he sense her presence even in his sleep? She wondered with an amusing smile and stayed in his arms for a bit longer.

After a few minutes, she tried to remove his grip around her and was finally successful, but she found him frowning due to that. So, she gently caressed his heart and saw him smiling in his sleep, which brought a smile to her face too.

She came out of his arms slowly and sat on the bed beside him. When she was about to take a step onto the floor, she felt his grip around her arm and looked at him. He strongly pulled it towards him, making her fall beside him. Slowly, he opened his eyes with a frown.

"Shh... Sleep," she said in a soft and soothing voice.

"Why did you wake up early?" he whispered with a grumpy tone.

She tilted her head towards his side and rested her head on her arm.

"Why am I seeing a grumpy boy early in the morning?" she asked, raising her eyebrow with an amused smile.

"Because you spoiled this boy's sleep," he said with a frown, making her chuckle.

"What should I do to make it up to you?" she asked, raising her eyebrows playfully.

"Come here and sleep," he said, opening his arms, making her blush and chuckle at his demand.

She went into his arms and rested her head on his chest.