I finally get to see you again

Kirito softly said, "/Your name/, where are you. If I can't find you I'll die of loneliness." You weren't sure if you should back up or just still go with your plan to steal a kiss from him. You held his hand and whispered, "I'm right here by your side", and kissed his soft lips.

After a few seconds he woke up, but it seemed like he was frightened, his glistening black eyes filled with tears staring into your worried /color/eyes. He immediately hugged you and quiveringly said, "In my dream you died on the 75th floor, I tried to use the Revival Crystal, but it didn't work. I was so afraid that I had lost you, don't you dare ever do that to me again." You squeezed him tighter and tighter with every word he said. Your eyes were also tearing up ( you didn't know why), your face turned a light pink.

After that you felt like it was finally time to tell him about your feelings for him. His pale face returned to normal as he heard you confess. He pushed you down onto his bed, smiled, and said, " I've loved you ever since we met, /your.name/.

Kirito's POV
I can't stand it any longer, I love her too much. She looks cute when she is flustered and confused. I'm going to make her mine at any cost.

Your POV
My heart is beating so fast, what do I do? Kirito let go of my hands and started to strip. I was scared, but a little bit happy that Kirito wanted me and only me. I said, "K...kirito, I'm scar-" before I could finish he touched my weak spot and while doing so he gave me a kiss. He asked if he could take off my dress for me, I nodded slightly. After he took it off, he let out a small laugh and smirked. I felt his soft lips against my neck and he slowly traveled a little below my waist. I let out a light scream....

To be continued....