More Kirito. I need more!

You looked at him and told him to go deeper in you. He smirked and said, "In that case, I'll just put my whole hand in to make it easier to push in." You looked at him and said, "Wait!!! Kiri- Ahhh!!!!" Before you could finish he had stuck his whole hand in you. You screamed and moaned, but he kept on pushing in harder and harder each time.

Kirito POV
I know it must hurt her really bad, but I can't hold back.... SHE IS JUST TOO PERFECT!!!!!! I think it's about time to really put it in her, or should I continue, she seems to enjoy it.... ALOT.

Your POV
Oh My God, it hurts so much, but I want more. I don't even know what to do anymore. I think I'm about to cum, but I feel like a lot is going to come out. Should I tell him or should I just come on his hand again?

Regular POV
He took his hand out, before your came and the floor had a puddle of cum right under you. He took his member and slowly pushed it in. You moaned and it felt more painful than the first time because you weren't tied from to the ceiling. Kirito said he forgot to take out anal beads, so he took it out and pushed it into you. After he did it with you for another 45 minutes, he untied you and carried you to bed. You breathed heavily from all the excitement, pain, and exhaustion. Kirito looked at you and said, "I'm sorry if that hurt you too much. I just c...couldn't hold back." You looked at him still panting, "I don't care how painful it is as long I'm doing it with you."

When you were just about to go out to the balcony with Kirito to get some fresh air, you got an urgent message from you guild.

To be continued....