His Name is Kirigaya Kazuto!

When you woke up, Kirito was kneeling on the floor with his arms and head resting on bed. He was sleeping............. just like a little child.

His face was pale and his hair was long, but you couldn't help but smile. You got down the bed, sat on the floor, and put Kirito's head on your lap. You didn't want him to wake up, not yet anyway so you hummed a lullaby that Kirito loved when he was younger.

After awhile, you called Suguha, Kirito's sister, to tell her that Kirito woke up. Suguha rushed into the hospital, but when she came in she was heartbroken. Kirito was laying on your lap, and she became jealous. She pretended that it wasn't troubling her.

Kirito woke up after 15 minutes, he looked to see himself on the bed and with his whole family there. Kirito looked around to find you, but you had already left because you were going to meet your "soon to be husband". You didn't want to get married to just anyone, you wanted Kirito.

When you got home, you saw a tall guy with blue hair and he was wearing a tuxedo (he was very wealthy). Your mother introduced him as Seishiro Aoi, she had you introduce yourself. Your mom told him to sit next to you since you are going to marry someday.

You had a long talk with the guy and he decided to end the conversation with,
"Right when we get married, /your name/-chan, I'm going to make you feel very good." and his hand lifted your skirt, but before he did anything else, you stood up and glared at him saying, "We may have met a few years back, but I'm no different. I still despise your pervy personality and your lack of heart. I have no intention of being your doll for the rest of my life. I already belong to someone and his name Kirigaya Kazuto!!!! Remember that name because he's the one that beat you at your own game. Seishiro-san."

To be continued.......