Last Promise

Your POV
"If you try anything on Kirito, that'll be the last thing you ever do!!!!!!", I screamed with anger and hate. She scoffed at me and said, "Look at yourself right now. You can't possibly do anything in your state. Both of you are helpless.".

Kirito's POV
I'm scared, /your name/ might get killed, I will love Asuna and obey her every command against my will. I couldn't stand the fact that we were really helpless, so I said, "We may be helpless, but we're not hopeless. I believe in our love, and I know /your name/ does too!!!!!!!"

Regular POV
You blushed, hearing Kirito say those words with confidence. But it was too late to change Asuna's plans, she pulled a small bottle with a crimson potion in it. Your eyes widened, but Kirito told you, "Even if I do drink this, when I look into your eyes, I'll realize something and break away from this spell. I promise I will."

Asuna was so annoyed with your love talk, she kissed him and made him drink the potion. After drinking it, he passed out. You looked at his face and thought, "I've seen this face before, it was the face that I saw when he was unconscious." You could barely hold your head up, and all Asuna could see were tears falling from your face. Asuna wanted to see your suffering face so she took a dagger out and stabbed it into your chest. Your screamed in pain. She laughed saying, "That's right, scream. I've waited so long to hear your suffering voice.", and kept on piercing the dagger through you, until you closed your eyes.

To be Continued....