Death is Twisted

Heathcliff explained everything, that he was the last boss in this death game, but the catch is whoever does the last attack will die.

Kirito POV
"Last Attack.... Die...... /your name/. This game is..... exactly like the real world, full of regrets and unfairness."

Regular POV
"My, my, Kirito you don't seem that surprised. Could it be that you knew my secret all this time?", Kayaba said smirking. Kirito kept quiet, Kayaba was annoyed with Kirito being stubborn so he walked up to Kirito and grasped him by the throat. Kirito was suffocating, Kayaba was actually serious. Kirito collapsed, but he was still alive.

When Kirito collapsed, he had a dream where you were telling him to wake up and fight with all his might. He woke up and stood up, he was full of energy because he it's been awhile since he heard your voice.

In Real World:

Your POV
I'm in Kirito's hospital, hoping for him to wake up any moment now. Until his heart rate started climbing up, I'm about to have a heart attack. If anything were to happen to Kirito, I'll die. "KIRITO....... Please, please open your eyes before it's too late."

As his heart rate returned to normal, you calmed down. But somehow Kirito in real life was able to grab his chest and he coughed out blood.........

"Kirito? Kirito! Kirito! Wake up, wake up." With those words you collapsed on the floor.

To be Continued.........