At The Sunset Together With You

Kirito said that it was going to be a surprise so you didn't know where he was taking you and that you two would log into ALO tomorrow too.

Kirito and you were walking down the street together, talking and laughing together like never before. Kirito treated you to ice cream, and bought you a necklace with a heart on it.

At night time, you two logged into ALO, Yui immediately jumped into both of your arms crying, "Papa! Mama! Where have you been!? I was worried that something happened to you!!!"

Kirito and you both told Yui what had happened and this was the first time you've actually seen her mad. Kirito was super happy that you were with him, and so was Yui. You were singing to Yui and Kirito, and they both fell asleep.

You over to Yui and kissed her on the forehead, and as you were about kiss Kirito on the cheek, he grabbed the back of your neck and pulled it towards his lips. You were surprised, but you didn't want to break away.

Kirito then let go of the back of your neck, and hugged you. Kirito asked you, "How about we go to the beach right now? I want you to see the sunset with me."

You and Kirito walked out and went to the beach. You gasped, "Wow!!! It's so beautiful, Kirito. Thank you. I love you."

As the sun was about to touch the ocean, Kirito pulled your hand and kissed you again.

And he whispered in your ear, "I love you....."

                             The End
I hope you enjoyed my story, tell me if you would like a sequel. Thank you to all of my readers.