Celebration

"We didn't finish our time in ALO, so let's finish it here. Tonight. Kirito..............., but before let's buy the necessary things. Like the last time we did in SAO.", you said in embarrassment. "Um.... I....... I want to be the father of your child!!! It doesn't have to be now, but I want to be the one.", Kirito shouted eagerly with a bright red color on his cheeks.

You and Kirito then went to buy things that you needed for tonight, but as you two were walking together. Kirito's mom called and asked him what he was doing right now, Kirito honestly didn't mean to tell his mom he was with you, his girlfriend, but he did.

Mrs. Kirigaya had a surprised reactions saying, "Girlfriend? Who is she? When did you start dating? *long pause* Well, it doesn't really matter, my son now has someone his life is devoted to!!! Let's have a party and invite her and all your other friends!"

Kirito was a little shocked with the change of plans, but you pulled his arm a little to signal that it was alright, and that you two could still do it after the party. So Kirito answered saying yes.

A Few Hours Later~
Kirito had invited Klein, Lisbeth, Silica, and other friends from the SAO Survivor's School, and you invited some of your friends and your mom over. They all came, and enjoyed the party. Klein soon became drunk and he kept on telling Kirito to drink with him. Kirito kept on saying that he shouldn't because he somehow feels like he'll get drunk easily and because he was underage, but Klein kept on insisting that Kirito should and that one or two sips wouldn't be that bad.

So Kirito drank only one sip, but that made him really drunk and he lost his balance. He fell onto the couch and a pillow. Everything was fuzzy to him, and he grabbed the pillow and started hugging it saying, "/your name/, I love you. Let me hug you." Everyone laughed and after that he started calling you mother until he fell asleep.

To be Continued............
I hope you like the story so far.
For this Chapter did I make you laugh or smile?☆〜(ゝ。∂)(^∇^)