Courage and Trust

Your POV

Kirito and I woke up at the same time finding ourselves in chains {one on each hand and foot}, and we were in a dark room with only a candle on a table. We heard someone's laugh, but it didn't seem like those happy laughs you hear from children, this was different, it was a scheming laugh. Kirito yelled, "Whose there???!!!". We heard footsteps coming towards us, as soon as the player was in sight I said, "Asuna what are you doing?! Your the one behind this?!".

Kirito POV

I knew Asuna was going to try something on /your name/, but this I never expected her to kidnap us!!!, I thought. "Asuna, what are you planning on doing with us?", I said. Asuna told everything to us, what she was going to do with me and what she planned on doing to /your name/. I can't let anything happen to /your name/, she is the love of my life. I'll protect her, even if it costs my life!

Your POV

Asuna is planning on killing me?! Because she is jealous of me and Kirito. I can't let anything happen to him, Kirito and I were finally reunited and now she wants to break us apart! "Asuna, if you hurt Kirito I swear you will die at my hands." I looked at her with anger and a few tears ran down my cheek. I screamed, "If you try anything on Kirito, that'll be the last thing you ever do!!!!!!! I swear!!!"

To be continued