Kirito.......

On that day, we made our little promise.....

You wouldn't let Kirito leave your side, not even for a second. When the nurses went into your room and told Kirito to wait outside for a while, you kept on screaming and crying out his name. Because of that, he went in and kissed you, somehow you had the urge to grab hold of his hand so you did. Kirito slightly held up your hand and said, "See? We're meant to be with each other. Even you know that, /your name/." The nurses left since you were having a moment.

When you and Kirito were talking, the door opened and Kirito glared at the man that came into site. When you saw Aoi you immediately said, "Stay away! Kirito, help me. I recognize him, but I don't exactly know who he is."

After you said those words, without hesitation Aoi punched Kirito in the stomach and made him pass out. "Now, let's see what I'll do with you since that filth is out of the way."

Aoi put a gag in your mouth so you couldn't scream, and he took off your clothes quickly. He began to spread your legs and taped them to the bed and your hands cuffed on the bars of the bed.

You were crying and trying to call Kirito's name, but you couldn't. He began to finger you and you kept on struggling.

As he was about to put it in you, the police stormed into the room and Kirito stood up smirking and saying, "Oh dear, you've made me mad, this won't turn out well. Let go, she's my girlfriend. As I said before, I'll rip your eyes out if you touch her without my permission."

To be continued.........