You Always Save Me

As he was about to put it in you, the police stormed into the room and Kirito stood up smirking and saying, "Oh dear, you've made me mad now, this won't turn out well. Let go, she's my girlfriend. As I said before, I'll rip your eyes out if you touch her without my permission."

"How? Aren't you supposed to be unconscious? What's going on?", Aoi asked surprised and while slowly pulling his pants back up. "You think your fatal attack would actually make me collapse? While you were screwing around with /your name/, I pretended that I was unconscious, but I was actually texting my sister to call the cops over here."

You looked at Kirito, and faintly had a vision of him wearing his SAO outfit. "Kirito always saves me, when I need him. I remember. I remember his silky soft hair, his midnight eyes, his angel like smile, and his voice. You were standing in front of me all this time and I didn't notice........ that your my boyfriend."

After Kirito finished talking with Aoi, he turned to me and unlocked the cuffs and pulled the tape off me. He took his jacket and put it over your shoulders and said, "Wear that for now, if you don't your going to catch a cold."

"Kirito..... Kirito! I remember you, Kirito. I love you.", You said with tears in your eyes while holding Kirito's jacket.

To be continued ........