Will this be Our Last Kiss??

After gazing into each other's eyes for a while, Kirito said in a small and frightened voice, "W...who are you?"

Your mind kept on repeating those words over and over again. You asked and said in denial, "Kirito? It's me, don't you recognize me? Stop joking around. I'm the one you love! I'm yours and only yours.", with tears in your eyes. Kirito slowly backed away. Seeing that he backed away, you screamed, "Didn't you promise me that you would break away from this spell??!!! You promised me!! You promised me...,Kirito. Answer me!!" As you screamed and started getting tears, his expression was shocked and confused. He walked to you kneeled down and said, "Asuna is the one I love. You must be mistaking me for someone else." You looked up into his eyes, and noticed they were a shade of red and not his midnight black eyes, you were so frustrated you jumped onto him and you whispered into his ear, "How can I be mistaking you for someone else? I love you."

Before you could say anything else, Asuna walked in and hugged Kirito. She told the people who were working with her to take you to her room and guard you until she got back. You were taken into her room, after about thirty minutes she came in. She opened her menu and took out her strongest dagger. Asuna then said, "Kirito, you can come in now." Kirito walked in with a scary face on, Asuna gave him the dagger and told him to finish you off. You knew somehow he would recognize you, you just had to trust him. As he was about to strike, you jumped up and hugged him for the last time, but you jumped to hard and made him fall back. When he fell back, a box containing the ring he was planning on giving you fell out of his pocket, he slowly reached for it.......

To be continued...