The White Knight Guild

When you were just about to go out to the balcony with Kirito to get some fresh air, you received an urgent message from your guild, The White Knights.

Your leader said that you needed to get back to the front lines and that the guild needs your help.

The Next Day~•~•~•~•~•
You and Kirito went to your guild. He was kind of excited to see who I was with this past year. Kirito said in a confused and funny tone, "/your name/, why do I see only girls in this guild????" "Wait, didn't I tell you it was an all g...girl guild?", you said confused.

They Guild Master came to see /your name/ enter into the guild base. She said surprised and little happy, "Oh my who is this cute boy? Is he with you? (Talking to Kirito now) Hey, are you free later, maybe we could go somewhere??" Kirito froze unable to move because she was touching every part of him, his face, his chest, his back, and also bellow his belt. As he was about to moan and say stop it, you cut him off and shouted while laughing at your seductive master, "I'm sorry, would you mind not touching him. He is my husband, we just married two days ago. So if you wouldn't mind, TRY NOT TO BE TOO CHUMMY TO HIM."

Right when you finished, all of your fellow guild members screamed, "H...HUSBAND????!!!!!!!????!!!!!!????!!!!"

To be continued......