History Repeats

"I Miss You...."
Both of you said simultaneously with tears running down your eyes.

It's been 1 year now and Sword Art Online still hasn't been cleared. You were getting impatient, you went to see Kirito everyday in his hospital room. You always went into his room sad and depressed, because he looked like he was dead. You looked at his pale face, but directly at his lips. You wanted to kiss him so bad.

You soon thought wait didn't something like this happen before in the game............ when Kirito was unconscious. You blushed realizing it, but the only difference was that you were going to die of loneliness.

Sometimes you would just have a break down because you sometimes thought what if Kirito died, then what would you do.

In SAO Game
Finally, the Clearing Group is going to fight the 100th boss tomorrow. Kirito wondered if he was going to make it out alive to see you again.

When the Clearing Group finally got into boss room, they saw Heathcliff standing there with the biggest sword in SAO.

Everyone was confused, except for Kirito, he clearly understood the situation. Heathcliff was actually the creator of SAO, Kayaba Akihiko.

Heathcliff explained everything, that he was the last boss in this death game, but the catch is whoever does the last attack will die.

To be continued.....
Please Comment what you think about my story so far. I hope you like it.