A Night to Enjoy

He opened his menu and took out ropes, handcuffs, a blindfold, a sleeping potion, and a wake up potion. "Let's see how fun it is, when you can't stop me.", He said smirking.

He stripped and asked you if he could take of my clothes for you like he did before. You nodded. He took off your bra and sucked on your breast one by one. His soft lips were against your skin and slowly kissed down your back. He pulled down your panties and kissed you, you felt his tongue in your mouth looking for that one spot that would make you moan. After you two broke away from your kiss, his hand slowly reached down there and he started fingering you from one finger to two. You were blushing from embarrassment and so was Kirito. He stuck his finger in further and started going in and out until you came on his fingers. He licked his fingers and pinned you down and asked that you would drink the sleeping potion so he could tie you. You honestly didn't know why, but you still drank it.

When you woke up he had cuffed your hands and and hung your hands and legs from the ceiling. You looked at him and said, "Kirito? Are you really gonna do this?" Kirito said yes while fingering you harder than he did before. You thought, "It's a whole different feeling when I'm tied up like this. He asked, "Does it feel good? Should I go harder? I want to here you more." You looked at him and told him to go deeper in you. He smirked at you and said, "In that case, I'll just.......

To be continued.........