Back on the Front Lines

Right when you finished, you fellow guild members screamed, "H...HUSBAND?????!!!!!!!!!!?????" You and Kirito were shocked about their reaction, they soon asked you about having sex and doing things with each other. You replied to them all, but you were really annoyed.

Your leader asked was he here to join their guild, you looked at Kirito to see if he wanted to. But he hung his head down so no one could see his eyes and said, "I am very sorry, I'm not here to join. I just wanted to see who has been with /your name/ this past year." Every looked at Kirito confused, but you told everyone that he was a solo player, and that he was THE Black Swordsmen.

There was a silence for a moment until Mizuko (leader) said, "Well then Kirito, would you like to join us in our raid today to take out the 78th Boss?" He replied, "I would love to come with you. Thank you. I am here just to protect /your name/."

Almost all of the girls swooned when he said that, and you felt some competition so you pulled him down and kissed him. You said, "He belongs to me." His whole face turned red and he put his arm over your shoulder and said, "Yep, I'm hers and only hers."

When all of you were so happy laughing and enjoying yourselves, both of you heard a name that you never thought that you'd ever hear again. One of your friends said, "Welcome back......., Asuna-chan."

To be Continued........