Just like a Child

"Kirito? Kirito! Kirito! Wake up, wake up." With those words you collapsed on the floor.

In Game:
Kirito ended up making the final blow. As every one started being logged out, the floor began to crack. Kirito and Kayaba fell along with the rest of SAO, Kirito saw a little girl with angel wings flying down. She had a beautiful shade of black hair and she was wearing a white silk dress. She grabbed his hand and said smiling, "What is your dream? Or have you forgotten it already. Only those who forgot their dream will be buried into the sorrow of this world."

Kirito looked at her, she reminded him of you. He replied crying, "No, I haven't forgotten my dream. My dream is to see you.... /your name/!!!!!!!!!!!"

The little girl introduced herself as Yui and disappeared. Kirito was falling and wondering if he'll ever hit the dead end. "/your name/, I love you....... never forget me, okay?"

Kirito opened his eyes in the real world, he looked at his hand and saw blood. He was scared, but a little relieved. He then saw you laying on the floor, "/your name/? /your name/!!!!!!!!" He stood up quickly, but he was too weak and almost fell. He slowly picked you up and put you on the bed. He nearly had a heart attack when he saw you on the floor, so he decided not to leave your side.

When you woke up, Kirito was kneeling on the floor with his arms and head resting on bed. He was sleeping............. just like a little child.

To be continued.........