Link Start

Then you said, "How about tomorrow, I'm sure Aoi will come back. I want to see his reaction and if he'll be able to do anything now that you'll really be in me."

"That's fast, but I will do anything for you. /you name/....... because I love you.", Kirito said shocked but happy.

"Well, let's log into ALO. I'm going to be a Sylph, and I'm guessing your going to be a Spriggan.", you said.

"Yep, we will be transported to the Gate of Beginnings, right? Because that's where all the new players are sent.", Kirito asked.

"Ok, I'll go and change now......................... would you like to come watch me?", You said blushing. "Huh?? Um..... I......... if you want me to, because I'll see it later in the game, r...right.", he said with worried face and puppy eyes. "How about I give you a sneak peek.", you said smiling. By then Kirito looked like he was about to have a nosebleed. "Well, I guess I'll come along. Since, I kind of miss it."

You led him into your room, and you took off Kirito's jacket and gave it back to him. You put on a t-shirt and a skirt. You said you were done and he said, " You look cute. Lets go."

LINK START

To be Continued........

What do you like about this story so far?
Please comment so I know how to make it more interesting for you. *^* : )